• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Platinum Status Thread

Thats a little strange...you'd think that you should be in the Old Chateau to do that....Thanks!

That looks nothing like a bookshelf to me.

Anyhow, I was certain that Koikami would have a high, or at least decent, attack stat, but right now it is its third lowest stat... I'm pretty sure it has an Attack raising nature(its Naughty, though it may raise Speed), and I'm also sure that I gave it a bunch of Proteins, but considering how high its defense is getting I may have given it Defense boosters instead. Well, it is a decent attack, since it is fairly high despite being third lowest, but I'm expecting it to be higher. I still need to check my Steelixs' IVs.

Battle Factory cheats. I beat one round, but a Sudowoodo I had flinched while fighting a Grotle causing me to lose. Oh well, I doubt it would have been fast enough to beat the Golbat anyways.

Well...I haven't updated in AGES. I beat the E4 and the Stark Mountain quest...I hate to not hear Looker's music anymore...I liked it.

But it's the Battle Frontier for me now, one of the things I looked forward to most...I used Latias in Battle Hall and I'm currently training a Hail Team for Battle Tower doubles.

Fridge Rotom FTW! Does anyone know if the Rotom formes stay as they are in Battle Frontier(Tower)?

Last edited:
Eh, I'm in that cave, trying to catch Uxie (who, may I add, is a bitch to capture. It's impossible for it and Azelf (who was somewhat easy, I got him after my first reset) to have the same capture rate. Serebii must've screwed up or something >:().

Party:

Cleopatra Luxray-f F Lv. 42 Tackle, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Spark

Burn Infernape M Lv. 42 Close Combat, Rock Smash, Ember, Flame Wheel

Nick Steelix M Lv. 43 Rock Slide, Dig, Curse, Iron Tail

Chuck Machoke M Lv. 43 Revenge, Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, Cross Chop

Pollux Staravia M Lv. 21 Defog, Wing Attack, Fly, Endeavor (HM Slave)

Sam Bibarel M Lv. 15 Strength, Surf, Rock Climb, Cut (HM Slave)

PC:

Glig Gligar M Lv. 16 Sand Attack, Defog, Knock Off, Quick Attack (HM Slave)

Death Giratina X Lv. 47 Ominous Wind, Ancientpower, Dragon Claw, Shadow Force

Mozilla Porygon X Lv. 25 Psybeam, Agility, Recover, Magnet Rise

Toke Togetic M Lv. 21 Yawn, Charm, Metronome, Sweet Kiss

Willpower Azelf X Lv. 50 Swift, Uproar, Future Sight, Nasty Plot

thats a rather long party lol

I finaly beat my rival and can access the other side of Canalave now.

On my way to Celestic and utterly failing.

Though fanfictional inspiration made me decide to evolve Apologies into an Espeon.

Just beat Elite Four.
That was soooooo easy.

The only reason it was so easy was because I got lucky and Dewgong's Sheer Cold knocked out Cynthia's Spiritomb in one try.
The only difficult part was her Togekiss. She would always Full Restore it and I wasn't smart enough to start using Blizzard until her Garchomp had me down at like 20 life and I couldn't afford to lose Froslass

Eh, I'm in that cave, trying to catch Uxie (who, may I add, is a bitch to capture. It's impossible for it and Azelf (who was somewhat easy, I got him after my first reset) to have the same capture rate. Serebii must've screwed up or something >:().

Tell me about it. That thing wouldn't stay in at all. Azelf, on the other hand, was relatively easy

Currently in Canaclave city, riding around on my Bike shouting at an egg to hatch, for the love of god, hatch! Current Team line up consists of Torterra, Luxray, Vaporeon, Gardevoir, and Houndoom. I also had a Lopunny, but I'm benching her for Lucario.

Oh, and I've named every single thing I've caught after a Discworld Character. Not relevent, but an interesting tidbit.

I got Azelf and Uxie...to tell you the truth Uxie was easy and Azelf was hard...it kept Uproar-ing. Not Mesprit yet. Got Cresselia and the Secret Key(first event ever!)

I don't know about you, but putting Rotom in the lead was a beautiful idea for me. After weakening it, just let Rotom, immune to Uproar, fall asleep from Yawn and chuck Dusk Balls from the sidelines. The only move that can hurt it is Future Sight, and its incredibly weak.

Ah, I'm right in front of Bertha, who I really hate. I have got to go back and get Azelf or someone so that I'm immune to Earthquake (freaking Earthquake D<)

Cleopatra Luxray-f F Lv. 48 Crunch, Tackle, Thunder Fang, Spark

Burn Infernape M Lv. 50 Close Combat, Rock Smash, Ember, Flame Wheel

Chuck Machoke M Lv. 49 Seismic Toss, Cross Chop, Revenge, Vital Throw

Nick Steelix M Lv. 49 Crunch, Rock Slide, Iron Tail, Dig

Death Giratina X Lv. 47 Dark Pulse, Ancientpower, Shadow Force, Dragon Claw

May Floatzel F lv. 50 Agility, Razor Wind, Waterfall, Crunch

Oh yes, I named her May :D

I've finished the whole main story and I'm currently just training for the second round of the E4/ getting lots of money to buy all the pricey stuff to put in your house.

And I'm training my new legit shiny, Medicham.

:D Finally got Platinum yesterday, and so of course I've been playing it obsessively. Right now, I'm on my way to Solaceon.

Grotle M Lv. 30 Mega Drain, Razor Leaf, Bite, Withdraw
Togetic F Lv. 29 Metronome, Wish, Return, Grass Knot
Staravia M Lv. 27 Wing Attack, Tackle, Quick Attack, Growl
Bidoof Lv. 2 Tackle, Rock Smash, Cut

The Staravia I just used for Gardenia and Jupiter, and now I just have him as back-up until Grotle evolves and I get another Pokemon. Bidoof, of course is my HM Slave. I plan on getting a Yanma, Porygon or Magnemite, and a Vaporeon (I haven't put the Eevee from Bebe on my team because I don't plan on using it until it's evolved).

Got the Silver print from Dahlia or something in the Battle Arcade~

And now I'm breeding/searching for natures.

Back
Top Bottom