• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Search for Peace

(Does anyone want to be the Unknown Being that Wisp followed?)

Cold, hard surface and a cold place and no sun shining on me. Where...
"...Am I?" Wisp muttered, finally opening his eyes and waking up. He tried sitting, up, but hit his head on the metal roof above him and lay down again. If nothing else, at least he was fully awake now. He roared and waved his paw across, two glittering maple leaves appearing and striking the bars. Not a single cut. Wisp looked around curiously at the Unknown Beings in the room and suddenly realized what had happened.
"Dammit! I let my guard down and got caught, didn't I?" he growled feebly.

Flitter was on her back. She was mumbling in her sleep.

"Oran berries are yummy." she mumbled.

She woke up with a start, bumping her head into the top of the cage.

((Oops I forgot to say that Tales is a bird.))

Tales woke up in a small cage

"Where am I?! How did I get here!" Said Tales starting to peck the cage "Get me out, get me out, get me out!"

All of a sudden Tales heard a loud humming noise

"Whats that humming noise!? It's realy annoying!" Shouted Tales

Kailani opened one eye hesitantly. What he saw puzzlied him at first.

How the heck did I end up here?

He chose to keep one eye closed for the moment. That's when he heard it.

What the heck is that humming?

Something about the humming brought him to reality.

He was lying down inside a cage, wings folded over his body.

Then the first part about that sentence hit him. Hard.

"Why am I in a cage?!"

He glanced around. He could see other cages, and it was a safe guess that they had beings trapped inside them, but who where those beings? He couldn't say.

Name: Emba
Pokémon or Unknown Being: Erm... It's an unknown Pokemon :D?
Species: Flamane
Appearance/Image: I can't scratch, sorry >.> But yeah, it's a little yellow lion (like a Noil on Neopets, kind of) except it has fire except for a mane and tail tuft
Personality: Emba is courageous and ready to fight, although she prefers to avoid it and talk it out.
Bio: Emba was originally an experiment by scientists (they weren't evil Team Rocket scientists or anything :P) to make an entirely new Pokemon for profit, which they ended up getting. Her new owner kept her as a pet, but she began to look outside and thought that life would be exciting, so she went outside to use the bathroom one day and never came back. (Yeah, I took that from Warriors)
Other: Some stats :D
Her ability is Blaze
She is pure Fire type
She belongs to the Ground and Monster egg groups
Classified as the Ember Lion Pokemon
Is about 2' 3"
Weighs around 21 pounds
Pal Park Location is Field
Is catagorized as yellow

Evolves twice:

First into Flawcano, level 16
Is a lot like Heatran in body stature (I made it before DP came out, isn't that a coincidence?) but has a small cone volcano on its head. Has two sharp gray claws on each foot
Fire/Rock type
Cone Volcano Pokemon
Is red
Around 3' 5"
Weighs about 43 pounds

Into Magame at level 36. Walks upright and has a body stature and pattern like Magmortar (yet again, made before DP), although admittedly a bit slimmer, with those weird arms but with the same pattern as the body, but have two long, gray claws rather than cannons. It also has them on its feet. Keeps the volcano on its head. No fire on shoulders
Fire/Rock type
Fire Bear Pokemon
Red
About 6'
189 pounds approxamitely

Yeah, it's meant to be a fire starter :P

Name: Bianca
Pokémon or Unknown Being: Unknown Being
Species: Eon (Woo, terrible naming skills! =/)
Appearance/Image: (I can make a sprite at some point, but I can't right now) About the size and shape of an Espeon, but gray with a white colored mane like an Eevee. She has tails like an Eevee's, but nine like a Ninetales'. One eye is blue and the other green.
Personality (optional): Calm and logical, usually ends up as the "smart one" in a group. Protective of babies and younger Pokemon, but is used to living along. She can be sarcastic sometimes, but doesn't mean a lot of what she says. doesn't get mad easily and doesn't attack others unless provoked.
Bio (optional): She was a normal Eevee in the wild, but for no reason (to her) her mother abandoned her and attacked if she tried to come back. Bianca left, depressed, and lived by herself alone for almost a year before evolving.
Other: Normal type. Her ability is Adaptability.

((You could have followed me! :D))

Dusk looked around. Others were waking up, and the Cloutrice was awake too. She made a noise that was half howl and half squawk, and ferociously used Peck on her cage. Nothing happened, except for the fact that the humming was hurting her ears.

((The humming is gone. It only lasts while Mizutwo is phasing, not while he is phased.))
Mizutwo phased back, and began to think of how to escape. His Ghost- and Water-type moves wouldn't work. Maybe he could try Psychic....

((Maybe you should have made that more clear || ))

The humming disappeared. "Who's making that noise?" asked Dusk loudly. She flitted her wings. How would she escape from this.... Dark Pulse? That was a good idea, but it takes a lot of energy. She would rest for now, perching as if in a tree.

Typhlo looked around. He noticed he was in a cage. "Oh so I'm in a cage," Typhlo said. He paused. "HEY I'M IN A CAGE!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" He looked around. Typhlo saw other cages. I'm not the only one, he thought.

(Okay. Thanks!)

Wisp sighed, silently agreeing with the strange, blue Mew-like creature. Humans... they were nothing but arrogant, cruel things.
"Who's making that noise?" a familiar voice asked. Wisp raised his head and stared immediately.
"Dusk! I'm so glad you're safe," he called happily.

Dusk turned. "Wisp? You're here? I'm happy too." She smiled. It was more of an odd, bird-like smile, thanks to the fact that birds don't have mouths on their faces. "Do you have a plan to bust yourself out of there?"

Kailani drew back a fist, put all of his strength into it, and slammed the cage bars.

He barely even got a dent.

"Okay, so that didn't work," he muttered, "Let's see if it can take other attacks of mine."

Mizutwo attempted to bend a bar. Thanks to his having no practice at psychic attacks, all he could manage was to snap the bar in half. However, the two halves were still attached to the cage.
But maybe that was enough. If he could just move them so that they were pointing away from him, maybe he could escape.
The Water/Ghost type used Psychic again, slowly pushing the bars forward. When he ran out of energy, the metal bars were bent in a V shape outward. Except the tip was a bit open.
Mizutwo wondered if he was heavy enough to... well, it would be worth a try. He dropped onto all fours and stepped onto the bottom bar, which bent down. Maybe this would work after all.
The pseudo-legendary just fit through the opening, standing up outside.

Dusk was watching. So that's how you all do it, eh? Talking would ruin the energy that she had stored up. Finally, she was powerful enough to use her attack...
Dusk closed her eyes. She focused, and opened her beak. A black-and-purple ball began to form in it. The sphere grew larger until Dusk opened her eyes again, shooting the ball at the floor.

A black ring emanated from the place where the Dark Pulse had landed, and it sliced the bars at the bottom. The aura spread upward and cut through the top of the metal bars, leaving open cage walls as well as a gone floor. Dusk quickly zipped out, having 190 base Speed, before the top of the cage collapsed onto the pile of metal bars. "So.... how are the rest of you getting out?"

Kailani's attempts to blast down the bars weren't working. Whatever tthose things were made of, it was obvious that they could withstand tremendous attacks.

But if that's all focused on the bars...

The massive beast aimed an attack to the roof of the cage, and blasted it.

Perfect.

The Kardas extended his wings, and flew out of the cage. He could see that two others had managed to escape from their prison.

"I'll have to just see what works," Wisp replied. He closed his eyes and a the room was slowly lit up by a small, but growing orb of light. It wasn't much, but maybe he didn't need a lot of power. The light started bring drawn toward Wisp until the room was darker than before he'd even started the Sunny Day.

A moment later, Wisp roared and released an extremely bright Solar Beam from his mouth. It passed through the bars and faded into nothing. He smiled proudly at the bars that were now full of dents, cracks, and missing pieces. The bars simply broke off when he swatted his paw at them. Wisp stepped onto the floor below and looked around.
"Does anyone else need help?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom