• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

((:/ I've only made one post 'cause I've been waiting for you to respond))

((It would have helped if your post was a bit clearer. Oh, well. Just work with how it is right now and post a new response to the call. And please try to make it a bit more clear than your last one.))

Keran stared at her for a few seconds before responding. "I assume you're responding to my signal. So, would you like me to tell you what I am attempting to do?" Without waiting for a response, he told her most of his history, leaving out a few parts that weren't, he felt, important.

Thatch felt that he should stay with Erindor. Safety in numbers, he thought. I might be able to do something if I stay with these Poképeople.

Landson stopped to bend down and pet the Eevee.
"Hiya, little one." He said, scratching the top of it's head. He looked back to Erindor and Thatch and sighed.
Maybe I should stick with them. I might as well, they seem to all have the same problem as me. He thought. Erindor had said somethign about his family, along with another. Maybe sticking with them could help Landson find his own family.

Erindor looked at the map. "We're close enough to Celadon city to walk, and that will throw Keran off of my trail... Plus, I hear the nature here is amazing. Let's go." Erindor started to get off of the bus. The man put down his newspaper and watched closely.

Celeste was the second to saunter down the steps of the bus, leaping the the sidewalk below. "Come on, everyone!"

Landson got up and started to follow Erindor, Thatch and Celeste, but looked back at the Eevee and motioned to it that it could follow.

Thatch carefully walked to the front of the bus, and took a big jump to land on the sidewalk below. "I'm built for it." He smiled and looked at Landon from out of the corner of his eye.

Alex followed the group a little ways, but decided she should get back to her apartment. "Vee!" She ran off to change to human.

((This will be my last post for three days, so don't expect any posts from me for a while.))

Xigbar walked off the bus. "So, where exactly are we- nevermind. What exactly are we doing, is the question I should be asking. I don't anything about what you're planning." He took off his jacket, hat, and gloves. He dropped them on the sidewalk and left them there. "Man, those cloths are itchy..."

Autela brought up the rear, eyeing the man suspiciously. When she was a safe distance away from the bus, she took off the jacket and stuffed it into a bag hidden in her feathers. That man still scares me, she thought.

Erindor turned. "Everyone here? Good. If you guys don't have anything better to do, I'm going to try to earn some money, then I'm going to go to the department store."

"Just don't go into show buissness. I've been there, done that. Not worth the money." He walked into a nearby alley, and changed into a Pokeperson, and went back to human. He came back out, wondering what jobs were available. "I've got eighteen dollars in my pocket. The circus dosen't pay much, but it's still money."

(Here's Xigbar's picture. Black Yoshi 99 asked me to post it. Here it is.

OTHEROTHERRPGcharacter.jpg
)

Erindor nodded to Xigbar. "I'll keep that in mind." He looked around. "There's a pizza store over there, it's as good of a place to start as anywhere..." Erindor looked at his new friends, and then walked over to it.

Autela reached into her pocket and pulled out a thick wad of bills. "I have some money..." she said reluctantly. She had saved the money her parents had sent her for gifts, waiting until she could escape.

Back
Top Bottom