• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Struggle for Power

Landson took his share and chased after Erindor. He didn't notice Infirna following him.

Xigbar took his money, glad that Nurse Joy was kind, unlike those who watched the circus. He dragged Bagels, who was trying to fall asleep. "There's food where we're going!" He told his hungry friend. Bagels didn't seem tired anymore. Xigbar ran after Bagels, who was picking up speed, his drool falling behind him onto Xigbar's leg. "Ewww, disgusting!"

When Nurse Joy came along, Thatch froze. Aw, dang. Then he left with Erindor, who had money in his hand. "Whaaat? Was that about? Nurse Joy probably would have done something else. Hey, wait a minute....... That Nurse Joy is weird not to call the police or anything. Or are we that bad?"

"Dang," Celeste said. "Hey! Don't call the Munchlax fat!" She pat him on the head. "You're a cute munchy, aren't you?" She turned half Clefable and picked up Toki. Toki began crying.
"Aw, Toki," Celeste frowned. "I'm still here." She turned Clefable again, and while Toki was watching, she turned slowly human again. "See?" She poked him softly.
"Toki tokiprrrreeee!" He purred.
"Yeah, that's good." She carried him off to the department store with her.

Infirna barked loadly to get Landson's attention. The Flareon Pokeperson looked over his shoulder and picked up the Puppy Pokemon, then started running agian.

^I agree. Let's sing 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall in our spare time.

Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall
Ninety-nine bottles of beer
You take one down, pass it around,
Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall...

((Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall
Ninety-eight bottles of beer
Ninety-seven bottles of beer on the wall...))

Landson tripped over a rock and Infirna went flying out of his arms. The pup landed safely on the ground aand starting barking at Landson. She licked his face and whimpered.
The Pokeperson opened his eyes and looked at Infirna. He got back up and picked up the Growlithe agian.
"Sorry I held us back, In!" He said.

((No, me and s_l can't continue without Dark Tyranitar.
Ninety seven bottles of beer!
You take one down, pass it around
Ninety six bottles of beer on the wall
!))

(^The truth has been stated

Awesome, we followed through

Ninety-six bottles of beer on the wall
Ninety-six bottles of beer

My dad drinks them all and we can't sing anymore Ninety-five bottles of beer on the wall)

((Ninety-five bottles of beer on the wall
ninety-five bottles of beer!
It comes back empty because the alco motherfucker drank it
Ninety-four bottles of beer on the wall!
))

((Ninety-four bottles of beer on the wall
Ninety-four bottles of beer
Ninety-seven bottles of beer on the wall...))

((I don't think you should do that anymore. It's getting annoying and has nothing to do with the RPG. Maybe Dark Tyranitar forgot he was in this RPG. We should try PMing him.))

(I'll PM him. If he doesn't answer within three days, someone else can be Keran, if they want. They don't have to give up their old character.)

Erindor stopped in front of the Celadon Department store. He had heard about its immensity, but Erindor was shocked. This thing was HUGE. Erindor walked through the front door, suprised that it wasn't all that busy. He walked up to the reception counter. "Where's the travel center?" She looked up from the magazine she was reading. "Level two. Enjoy your stay." Erindor thanked her, and headed up the stairs. He never liked using elevators, unless it was necessary. Buy the important things first, then buy the fun stuff later...

(If you want, you can continue the 99 bottles thing, as long as it goes along with your normal posts...)

Landson stopped right after Erindor, and changed into a human. He ran into the buliding and put Infirna down at his feet.
The Growlithe chased after him as he took the stairs, hopping up them. She started barking, but Landson shushed her.

((Yay, we can continue with our beer game!))

Back
Top Bottom