• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Underdogs: Together we survive!

((I'll do it! we have been relocated by a society that i trying to protect our kind so they built us our own special town/village to keep us together and safe from Pokemon and humans. Every time a new half breed joins it's basically that you jut moved here so you can have just moved here.))

Dokichi smiled and dragged him by the wrist through town, looking for the bakery.

((Ok,thanks!))

Dreams entered the village,shy-ish around new people.At least she knew they were half-breeds,just like her.
"Hi!"she said aloud.

Saya was sitting just outside of the entrance to the hidden city. She was curled into a small ball, her knee's against her chest, rocking back an forth. That's all she really did if she was frightened. She knew she had to go in. But she was scared. She wiped a tear away from her yellow eyes, and got up. Slowly she walked in, trying to hide from everyone.

Sarah jumped around. "Hi, hi, Dreams! My name is Sarah! Nice to meet you~!" She then ran off to see if she could find a job or something. She really liked the idea of being some kind of waitress or something, due to the fact that she had two extra hands.

Dreams walked around,trying to find a house.She is having no luck finding one,and her bag was getting heavy,she used Psychic on it to lift it up and not have to carry it.

Gale was being dragged around looking for the bakery when he heard a small sound. He pulled on Dokichi. "Did you hear that Dokichi? I heard something like a baby or something. Can we go find it?"

"Eh-" she raised a floppy ear, "Dokichi hears it too! To the sound!" She dragged Gale to the Gabite Girl.
"Hey hun. Are you okay?"

"That's what I'm looking for,too!"said Dreams to Silvia."We're both looking for a house,want to look together?"

"If we're not going to do anything, then I might as well leave."
With a leap into the air, Thatch glided with his Gliscor wings over the town. Flying human! he laughed to himself. Partly.

They looked for a house when they came to an unoccupies light blue house."I insist on you having it,Silvia!"

"I don't know.Let's look around the neighborhood and find a store!And while we're at it, we can find me a house!" Dreams replied.

"I said,a store,I meant paint by that -.-" replies Dreams as she headed out the door."Say,I'd look funny carrying a luggage around,can I leave it at your house until I find my own house?"

Back
Top Bottom