• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Underdogs: Together we survive!

((Can someone tell me where Dokichi is? She appears to be not here...))
"I don't see why we should form a group if there's nothing to do," Thatch said. "But if one of you has a reason to stay together, then I'll go with that."

Sarah chimed, "Me too! Me too!" Meanwhile, her right tail was reaching around the doorknob, as if it wanted to leave the house.

((I'll be away for a bit more than a week from tommorow, and I won't be able to post.

If you want Harper could atack the village. I created him so that the general would have someone to talk to (I'm the only human) ))

(Dokichi is with Gale. They are leaving the house because he's going to find a job. When you say me too and I'm coming, are you referring to following Dokichi and Gale or sometthing else?)

Can I still join?
Name: Saya
Species: Half-breed
Pokemon: Gabite
Choose a side: Depends on what she believes is true. Most of the time she is leaning towards bad, but wil randomly go good if someone shows her kindness.
Appearance:
gabitegirl.png
She has dark blue hain secured with a pale blue bobble, and bright yellow eyes. She wears a red top and darker blue skirt. She has gabite fangs and.... things that stick out of it's back. And a tail.
Personality: It changes. She is easily mislead, as she is quite confused over the war. If anyone shows her kindness and hospitality, she will follow that persons orders.
Background info: When she was 3, she was left in a desert to die. Unfortunately (for various people.) she survived, and is still in the desert.
She can be mature, and immature, as I mentioned before she has had no contact with anyone for 10 years. She is very confused and will often break down crying when no-one knows why, or over a small thing that reminds her of her past life.

Last edited:
Sounds fun!

Name:Dreams
Species:half breed
Pokemon:Mixed with
151mew.png

Choose a side:Good
Appearance:Get you a sprite later!
Personality:Light,bouncy,fun-loving,makes friends easily,cares for everyone but herself,
Background info:When her parents found out she was half-breed,they left her.She decided to do the opposite of her parents and be kind to everyone she met.She can fly(obviously,part Mew)and loves to play in the clouds.

So,am I in?

((Yay! New members!))

Dokichi stopped and held both of his hands in hers, "Can Dokichi bake?" She sounded eager. Dokichi loved baking for others so maybe, just maybe she could make baked goods.

Srry for the wait!! Here! You Hyper~Piplup and you Mewtwo ARE ACCEPTED WOOT!!

Gale nodded. "There's got to be bakery somewhere here. Lets go find it. Its probably next to the market or something."

Back
Top Bottom