• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Underdogs: Together we survive!

Dreams then went to the checkout."Wait.I don't really have much money.Let me see what I have..." she reached into her pocket,and pulled out two five dollar bills."I don't think this will be enough!" she said,giggling.

(sorry for not being on in awhile.If anyone can contact the bad guys that'd be cool cuz we have a lack of baddies. T_T)
Gale smiled at her."there you are.Are you okay?"he said to the Gabite girl.

(What do you want us bad gus to do. The main plot seems to be the day-to-day life of the good guys and I can't see where I would come in)

Harper and his men were hidden on the edge of the village. Several pokemon were with them, those remaining out of fear or loyalty, and the men were carrying tranquilizer guns.

"On three we jump these abominations"

"But sir," inquired a sargent, "wern't we supposed to just find them and report back"

"And then let someone else get the credit. I don't hink so. THREE."

The men and pokemon burst out of the clearing, apart from the sargent and a few other men, but Harper didn't notice

(Feel free to control this lot of soldiers)

Dreams saw a bunch of soldiers jump out of the bushes. We're being attacked! she telepathed to everyone in the store. A soldier came into the store.

Thatch jumped into the air and flew around, balancing his art supplies on his back.

"Soldiers!"

((Can half-breeds use Pokemon moves?))

((I suppose so... we can in another RP I'm in!))

Dreams' tail glowed silver. She then hit all the soldiers in the room with one blow. She blew on her tail before it turned back to normal.

Harper finally realised that some of the men had stayed behind. He would be reporting them to his superiors at the same time as he informed them of his glorious victory.

That victory, however, could take some winning. Most of his men were the type which would stand around doing nothing on thier own initiative. Those that did had enered a nearby building, but being scouts, they had been trained to observe, not shoot. Hence one of the half-breeds decked them all before they fired a single shot.

Outside the village, Sargent Jones watched the battle. He was hoping that General Jackson was as fair as he was supposed to be. He would need him to be fair to understand that he was following Jackson's own written orders and not Harper's.

***​

Back at the base camp, Jackson and Wesley were in quiet discussion. Well Wesley was in quiet discussion. Jackson simpley never was quiet.

"I hope that boy of yours can control his ambition, because I don't want that village attacked. I want thier support, or them not to support the enemy. Either way destruction is the last resort."

Wesley hoped Harper hadn't done anything he hadn't been ordered to. Jackson was fair, but he wouldn't tolerate disobedience. Neither would he tolerate failure, so Welsey prayed that whatever happened Harper wouldn't fail.

Thatch locked his dark eyes onto a lone soldier. He angled his wings and swooped down, touching lightly on the ground and dropping one arm to his side. He whipped the other one out in front of him and pointing down, looking ready to pinch his enemy's shoulder.

"If you even think about hurting me, you're going to get it."

One of the soldier's hand reached down for a shining metal object in his pocket. Unfortunately, the Gliscor half-breed had been watching closely.

Clack.

The soldier didn't scream. Thatch turned and took off. He had put a cut over the enemy's shoulder.

Remember me. Don't even try to hurt anyone here. I don't want to have to slit your throat.

Harper saw a man apparently attacked by one of the disgusting half-breeds.

"Don't just stand there shoot it," roared the young officer. The man lifted his weapon, aimed, and fired a tranquilizer dart at the retreating creature.

Another group had decided to show some initiative, and the began to move around the edge of the village, hoping to cut off any retreat.

Thatch heard something. He swiftly swerved around. Something was shooting at him.

He had to think fast. What could he do? Dodging would probably still get it on the tip of his tail, and it was moving too swiftly to finish it.

"Help!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. The noise echoed around the village, reaching te other half-breed's ears. The dart was stuck in his wing, and he spun around in the air and crashed to the ground.

As he landed, unconcious, his tail was coiled around the legs of the soldier. One further move would result in getting stung, or at least, it would be slightly hard to escape from the grasp of Thatch's tail.

The soldier paniced.

"Help it's got me IT'S GOT ME!!!!!!!!" he screamed.

Harper was unimpressed.

"It's unconcious you clot, get it from your leg, tie it up and we can take it back."

The soldier began to do as he was told, but as he bent down his rifle slipped from his back where he had put it out of the way. In straightening it up, he scratched his arm on the stinger. He began to feel rather srange. He staggared, and his leg was scratched as well, and he collapsed over the half-breed.

Sarah hopped out of her house and, using her two tails, dragged Thatch into her house. The soldiers aimed a dart at her, but she ducked, and it narrowly missed her head.
"You can rest here," she said, locking the door and placing him on the couch. She turned back to her book, which had become a drawing.

Saya's ears twitched. Slowly she got to her feet, and stood in a defensive pose, just as a bunch of soldiers ran around the corner.
Saya closed her eyes, and positioned her hands so they formed a circle. Slowly, crackling energy formed along her fingers. Saya opened her eyes, and with a yell, charged towards the soldiers in a Dragon-claw type of move.

A group of soldiers charged around a corner, stopping dead when they saw a half-Gabite about to attack them. They proceded to stand there stupidly until the creature attacked them, at which point one of them decided it might be a good idea to relode and fire his gun.

(Sorry for not bein on in a very long time! TnT Forgive me!)
Gale saw the soldiers and saw the Gabite attack. He was scared but got out his vine whip and attacked one of the other soldiers,whipping their guns out of their hands

((Does TnT stand for The Neopets team? If so, my username is locketdiary on there! And my password is **********))

Back
Top Bottom