• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trainer Chill Out. Check It Out.

I didn't even look past the Rules. my two complaints are
1. that your banner is too hippie-psychadelic, and it doesn't go at all with the skin. Change the banner, the skin is fine.
2. You spelled Introduce wrong. I'm sorry, but if you can't spell a forum name, I don't think people are going to want to come.

Wow nice catch.
Thanks for that one.
I would have looked at eventually.
But thanks anyway.
The banner was made by my second administrator Kassandra.
Who is a girl who odvisly likes lots of colors.
You can't please everyone sorry.
And how does a color not go with black?

Last edited:
What I think about your website... Starting with the main page and going down...

All trains must come together? The banner makes me sad. We are family here. How many members do you have, two? The colors aren't that bad, but it could be put together a little better, imo. Half the things are spelled wrong, and why is there a board just for "favorit" pokemon? It's a waste of space, why not make something like the general pokemon discussion we have here a TCoD?

You've got three posts, probably from two people, and you say you're family there, I'm sorry, I find that humorous ignore that.

There nothing majorly wrong with the forum.
You must be joking. I can't take you seriously.

I don't see why you guys so much thought into what forum your going to go on.
I treat forums like a big family living in one house. If the house is bad, why do I want to live there? If I don't like the family, why spend my time there?

Also I have a chat box at the top of the forum.
Tell me why the crap you need one of those. Forums are for talking in the first place, why don't you talk below that, and use the forum. It's wasting space and bandwidth.

I did not give you permission to post my guide elsewhere. Take it down. That is stealing.
He even steals from you!

I think mine is better.
That's just rude. Knowing you and you're typing skills that are equivalent to a two year old, something tells me Shadowstar's is legible.

who wants to join the site.
Nobody! :)

And how does a color not go with black?
You can have too many colors that are paired with black, and it looks bad.

Ken #1 said:
dail, fellowed, perfessior's, compite, breeder's, comeing, frist, eventraly, odvisly

Dude are you talking about my swampert site??
That has a whole nother post.
This is about Trainers Chill Out.
You really need to be updated.
http://trainerchillout.forumotions.com/

My Swampert says under going revamp.
And believe it or not family goes throw problems. Their not always Hahaha here take this 100 dollars.
But that's off subject so back to what this is about Trainers Chill Out not Swampert Forum.
Here is URL for you again http://trainerchillout.forumotions.com/ have a great day.

I mean that post is like spamming.

Last edited:
Okay well I was talking about the swampert site because the Trainer Chillout is so horrible I could not talk about it. :(

You don't have to be rude, in fact you are nobody to be rude to me. Why don't you learn to spell while you're at it? I don't care if it's a whole other post, it's still one of your many websites, and I just told you what I think about it.

That post is like spamming? Look at your posts. Have of the things you typed aren't even words. lol liek dallors Ken tried to be funy

I may not have read the whole thread, and I was multitasking (talking to my mom about stuff), so I really didn't pay attention to what the thread was suppose to be about, (like which website), so I talked about the website I remembered from last time, the swampert website.

At least my post was somewhat decent, belive it or not.

Also just a suggestion, maybe you should make one thread for all of the things you want to advertise instead of making space wasting-separate threads for all of them.

OHOHOH JUST A THOUGHT your swampert site doesn't say going under revamp in your signature it says new and improved

Dewgongeru spam?

Check out your own posts.

And how does a family have problems if they don't go 'Hahaha here take this 100 dallors'

The problem isn't even that it looks horrible, or that the grammar is so atrocious. The problem is that it's just a Pokemon forum.

See, I'm already posting on a Pokemon forum. What does your place offer that any other forum does not?

Your site sucks. Here's why! said:
3 You can't spell.
"But this isn't English class!" Yeah, well, shut up; I don't care. You went to English class to learn English, so bloody well use it. The rules you learn in math class still apply outside it, too. It's not the responsibility of the rest of the literate world to decode what the hell you're trying to say. You are presenting a work to the rest of us; either put in some effort to do it right, or don't bother.

4 It's just a forum.
I really don't care about your forum. At all. If you hadn't noticed, I'm already on at least one. Yours is, in all likelihood, absolutely nothing special, and I have no reason to go there. In fact, I kinda resent that you are trying to direct time away from this forum so some massive group of ten people can accumulate on yours and.. do absolutely nothing they can't already do here.

5 It's annoying.
If you are even considering using anything from this thread, you should stop right now and severely rethink why you are making a site in the first place.

You guys are running out steam or something.
I mean is this the best you can do?
When I put up my swampert you all made me feel a little bad about me putting it up.
But now it's like you guys have nothing I was hoping for a lot more criticism.

I mean, I already told you what my sites has on it that dose not I believe.
If I didn't I will tell you after I make sure I already did not.

Last edited:
I mean is this the best you can do.

Listen, damn it! Your site sucks. You can't spell, you won't take advice, you angst about people trying to help you.

When I put up my swampert you all made me feel a little bad about me putting it up.
But now it's like you guys have nothing I was hopeing for alot more critisizium.

Do you even read what we write? Do you even read what you write after you post? If you want alot more critisizium then maybe you can improve on what you have already. More people might actually take you seriously and give you decent advice.

Dragon, that is the truest thing I've heard all day.

Dragon said:
you won't take advice
Exactly. So why are you whining, Ken? Really. YOU AREN'T LISTENING TO US

I shouldn't even be posting here, tbh. It makes me angry.

I belive it's not my spelling which is incorrect. It's my punctuation.

lmao this contradicts itself.

Dude seriously it's your fucking spelling more, either fix it or for the love of god don't make any more threads

Back
Top Bottom