• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

"...."
Awkward. Zelda blinked a few times, looking surprised. It was sort of to be expected, she guessed. She wasn't exactly sure what to say. As a rule, she didn't like any guys. But.. Link was okay. Not the jerk she had expected.
And it would be sorta cruel not to, after he said that. And.. maybe I do kinda like him, too, I guess. A little. Mew, I'm probably turning bright red. Stupid. Quit being such a cheerleader, Zelda!
She tried to convince herself that she really didn't, and was saying this just to be nice, but that just wasn't Zelda. She knew that if she didn't like him, Link would have gotten emotionally or physically (The latter being more likely) hurt. And being that he hadn't..
"Okay, I will."
Yotsuba kept purring, looking at both of them.

Last edited:
Link heard her halfhearted answer and tried to hold back the tears. Dr. Lehrer saw what was happening and decided to intervene. "Link, will you come with me please? I need to give you a medical check up to see if you are fully recovered from yesterday. He took him to the mens room and said to him
"Link, Keep it together. It caught her by surprise, and she didn't know what to say."
"That's not what happened, Dad."
Dad. He hasn't called me that in years"Link, how could she NOT like you?"
"You're my FATHER! You're supposed to say that!"
"Trust me, she digs you."
"NO! Just leave me be."
"Fine, but if you need me, just know that I'll always be there for you."
They both walked back to the room, after Link cleaned his face to make it so you couldn't tell he was crying.

Aw crap. I screwed up. I screwed up. Why can't I talk right? I didn't mean. Oh Mew, he's probably really upset.
Yotsuba looked like she was laughing at Zelda.
"Aw, leave me alone. Stupid Pokemon."
Link came back with Dr. Lehrer. Zelda was starting to panic. She ran up to Link and started talking as fast as humanly possible,
"I didn't mean to sound like that I do want to I thought you'd be a jerk and didn't know you'd say that and and andI don't know. Sorrysorry."
She hesitated for a second (Realizing she would probably regret this in about three seconds) then gave him a tiny kiss, then ran out of the room, bright red. If she were a human, Yotsuba would have been dying of laughter. At the moment, Zelda was having several incoherent thoughts, involving embarrassment, gladness that she'd done that, and thankful that her breath didn't smell, of all things.

((*corny love music* Awww... :love: They're so cute..~! *shot*))

Last edited:
Link was surprised when Zelda came up and apologized quickly and then gave him a kiss. He fainted. Dr. Lehrer checked his pulse and then told Chris who had walked into the room a few minutes ago to watch over Link and call him in case Link woke up, and then gave Chris his P*DA number(Yes I know P*DA's were in Orre, but I decided Dr. Lehrer to have one.)). Dr. Lehrer then ran after Zelda to comfort her and explain some things to her. He called behind her "Zelda, wait, I need to talk to you!"

Zelda skidded to a halt, then went back to Dr. Lehrer. She found herself giggling hysterically (The last time she'd ever actually giggled was... never?).
"Oh sweet Mew, I botched this so much. And I'm acting all corny girly and.. oh joy, teen angst. Sorry..sorry.. Did I seriously botch this? Does he hate me? I didn't mean to.. Mewmewmew.. I've never been like this before. I don't ever actually act like.. like.. I've never kissed a guy before... Mew.."
She took a deep breath, looking terrified. At the moment she hated herself, and mentally calculated how far she could get if she ran again.
SHUT UP YOU CHEERLEADER GIRLY GIRL IDIOT!! Get a freakin' hold of yourself!

Last edited:
Gwen chose this moment to appear, and came up slowly, lacking the confidence to do anything else.
"Good morning," she said rather quietly.

Dr. Wilson was sat on Cora, high overhead.
"We're waiting until just before he sets off to move Uxie," he explained to the fairy pokemon alongside him.
Of course, it responded.

Will, meanwhile, was hidden in some bushes near the entrance to the castle, as he had been for several hours, watching in case Liza left.

"Zelda, I want you to know that that was very sweet of you. Link is just a little shy around girls. Especially you. But I want you to answer me one question, in all truthfulness, and I want to ask you this not as Link's father, but as your battle teacher and friend. Do you like Link?"

Ned left the house after turning off the TV. He got to school very quickly because of Suicune's high speed. When he was twenty yards away, he recalled Suicune. He stopped when he saw that entire display. He ran up to Link. "Link? Did you... Are you crazy?"

She laughed again out of nervousness, a real laugh.
"Um.. shy? I guessed. I'm, um.. inexperienced with this stuff. Hopeless.."
You're doing it again, Zee.. Just answer him. Honestly.
"Yeah I do."
She said more confidently, arms folded in a sort of defiant And you can't do anything about it! type pose.
There, that's a little better. Not being giggly, I guess.

((Well, I don't know what is happening except Zelda's being teen drama...y. xD So, sorry but I can't help you there.))

Dr. Lehrer was relieved, but didn't show it. "Here, may I walk you back to the classroom. Link fainted. I think if you told him you liked him it would make him feel better."
----------
Link woke up and heard Ned ask him a question. "Yes, Ned. I am crazy. Crazy about Zelda. I don't think I could live without her. And I don't think I can live anymore, now that I made her run away and embarrassed myself in front of her."

After hearing that, Gwen felt disappointment throughout her body.
He likes her, not me. I guess I always knew, but hearing him say it it seems to hurt more, I guess.

Latios, who had been invisible throughout the whole ordeal floated up to Gwen and telepathed to her: Don't be sad, Gwen. You'll find your someone some day. Maybe it won't work out between them and you can be his leg of support.

"Oh crap. I screwed up worse than I thought, didn't I? Um.. okay."
She went back into the classroom, horrified that there were other people there.
This would be so much easier if nobody else was here. Oh well.
She closed her eyes for a moment, then knelt down next to Link.
"I.. really do like you. I was kinda.. surprised before. And I shouldn't 've have done that, running away. But I do mean it. That I like you."
She felt better. So what if Ned and anyone else heard? What were they going to do about it? She smiled a bit, playing nervously with a loose strand of hair.
"I botched that too, didn't I? Never was exactly good at talking, with stuff like that."
Because I've hated almost every other guy I know, granted..

Ned looked at Zelda hearing the whole thing. He felt half happy for Link and half weird because of the awkward tension floating around the room.

((No classes today, it's a Saturday, and we were coming into school to meet and leave for the castle.))

"Really?" Link asked. "I feel better now. Is this gonna be really weird? I hope not." Link was feeling reconstituted. And having Ned there made it a little better. Then Dr. Lehrer walked into the room. "I hope all of this drama is over. Oh, Ned. I didn't see you earlier! Have you been here long?"

"Yeah. Hopefully, there'll be no more drama or fainting today. That really can't be healthy."
She chuckled, not feeling awkward at all anymore. It was a good feeling.

Back
Top Bottom