• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also bought a few PS2 games last night (MGS2, Devil May Cry and Beyond Good and Evil), but I've only played MGS2 so far

Holy cow! Talk about a blast from the past there! Original DMC is definitely the best action game ever, MGS2's awesome but... Kinda easy =/, and I'm quite surprised to hear of someone else playing Beyond Good & Evil. YOU MUST PLAY IT. NAO D=

I downloaded a (glitchy) Heroes of Might and Magic III, and it's an awesome, just like I remember it. c:

Edit: I HAVE FUCKING PERSONA 4 NOW! it came a lot earlier then we suspected, but still, I am happy and will have something to do for quite a while. :D

Last edited:
I visited a local GameStop for the first time and they had Yggdra Union. So, of course, I buy it. Pretty fun.

Last mission on Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is wrecking me every time since I let too many people die. Might start over.

Football Manager 2009, even though 2010 is coming out in a little over a month and I've pre-ordered.

Crusader Kings, lot of fun.

And participating in a closed beta for a PC game called For the Glory.

I visited a local GameStop for the first time and they had Yggdra Union. So, of course, I buy it. Pretty fun.

Which version? =D PSP version's awesome, but I like the GBA mostly because you can plug it into Slot 2 in the DS with Knights in the Nightmare, and Yggdra will give you the tutorial instead of Maria xD

Yeah, that'd make sense xD Though you are lucky; the GBA version is almost impossible to find now.

And yeah, good luck on finding Knights. That's already as hard to find as Riviera. But I must tip my hat if you somehow manage to find it with the OST still intact.

Persona 3 is so addictive even if I beat the current Tartarus levels two weeks before the boss. <3 I love fusing Personas so much with the Triangle Spread option~

Picked up a used copy of FF6 (GBA) from Gamestop today. Haven't started playing yet, but I will soon enough. :]

Chrono Cross. Best video game soundtrack ever, but the storyline is a Thirty Xanatos Pileup filled with cliches.

Aren't all RPG story lines filled with cliches though? Chrono Cross was an awesome game though. It's a shame it gets so much hate just because it failed to deliver as a sequel, for the most part.

Playing through Tales of Destiny R, and Tales of Hearts Anime Movie Edition again. It's a shame the GRADE shop in Hearts doesn't let you carry over Artes... That makes it impossible to get two Artes that you can only get with specific Soma Evolve paths, which is quite aggravating. That, and I can't spam Seieireppa in the beginning D:

Doing ToD-R on Single Play, and Selector Mode, and I've finally gotten the balls to try playing on Chaos difficulty, to see how much hell the enemies can give me. Can't wait 'till I get killed by a rabbit in two hits! One hit if I'm lucky!

KH358/2Days (in English, this time, though I'm still finishing up my Japanese file) and Pokemon Soul Silver, still.

Xenogears, again. Have some nice, fond memories of playing this when it first came out. So glad I picked it up when I found it in a store for $30. And it was complete too!

Tales of the Abyss hell yeah~ <3.1415926 Finally gotten the hang of the battle system, and thank god for free run! Plus I had this crazy theory that apparently is way more accurate than I first thought, so... huh. =o

Tales of the Abyss hell yeah~ <3.1415926 Finally gotten the hang of the battle system, and thank god for free run! Plus I had this crazy theory that apparently is way more accurate than I first thought, so... huh. =o

omg, the characters in that game are <3 Play that for several hours, and tell me Guy and Jade aren't fucking awesome.

Free-run's really the only thing that kills battles in that game though, cause it gets so broken later on. I honestly can't wait for the Around Step in Graces. Free Run is Star Ocean's thing, and I think it should stay that way D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom