• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WOULD YOU, IN FACT, GO SCREW YOURSELF?

I'd say it's only masturbation when all body parts involved are attached to the same body.

Masturbation is sexual stimulation. Actual sex involves... sex.

This topic separates the homophobes from the open minded.

Eh, if I got curious enough, I'd hit it. However, he better keep his clothes on and for the love of God, do not look at me during. I'd also say to don't try to kiss, but my mouth has absorbed so much Dr Pepper that it probably would taste like Dr Pepper. Man, I'm awesome.

No, we shall, instead, confuse world leaders into believing us to be ALL POWER CLONING MAGICAL MONSTERS, which, would then allow us to control the world as a duo of POWER, using mass hysteria as our tools, slowly turning the free world into a bunch of slaves believing our entire word.

Then, we buy good looking chicks.

Short, non-bad anwser: NO.

But if it was a GIRL me...

No.
I'm asexual, and couldn't care less about sex. Naturally, a clone of me would feel the same way. Also, anal sex is ... disturbing (to me. The rest of you can do what you want)
I can think of much better uses than a clone (confusing people, splitting the stuff I have to do, ect.)
Of course, me and clone-me have to actually talk to each other first.
Girl-me: Again, mutual lack of desire to.

Oddly, there is a guy who looks and acts a lot like me, apparently: my flatmate's brother. We are not exactly the same, and haven't met, but when their parents even think I look like him ...

Last edited:
No.
I'm asexual, and couldn't care less about sex. Naturally, a clone of me would feel the same way. Also, anal sex is ... disturbing (to me. The rest of you can do what you want)
Hey, I'm not a huge fan of anal sex either, but I'm sure I and I could get up to some interesting stuff nonetheless!

Yeah, I might hit that, depending on the circumstances.

Like, is the clone a guy? If that were the case I probably wouldn't because even though he's technically me, it would feel like a betrayal of someone I care about very deeply. He knows who he is.

Female!clone would be awkward but it's me so y'know, why not. :|

EDIT: ...Hey.
Hey past self?

Why don't you quit denying you're gay and admit that you would hit that like the first of an angry goddess?
'Cause you would. You /totally/ would.
You'd hit that /harder/ than the fist of an angry goddess.
Then you'd have a threesome with Sable.

Last edited:
Who said you'd have to restrict yourself to anal?

You can do other stuff? Not having bothered to find this stuff out, I thought that was what gay men did. My bad See I know I haven't done the research, and I want it keeping that way.

The whole 'two guys having sex' is disturbing to me (go do what you want, but I a) don't want anything to do with it and b) don't want to know), probably because I still have the strange outdated notion that sex is for baby production, and last time I checked I was a guy.

You can do other stuff? Not having bothered to find this stuff out, I thought that was what gay men did.
There are plenty of gay men who find anal icky.

The whole 'two guys having sex' is disturbing to me ... probably because I still have the strange outdated notion that sex is for baby production
I severely doubt this. You would have to be an impressive kind of pedant to be squicked by something purely for practical reasons.

You can do other stuff? Not having bothered to find this stuff out, I thought that was what gay men did.
There's oral or just plain old manual. And heterosexual couples can also engage in anal sex, wether it be regular intercourse or pegging (which I heard is awesome for men because woot prostate stimulation)

I severely doubt this. You would have to be an impressive kind of pedant to be squicked by something purely for practical reasons.

I wouldn't say squicked. More like it just seems a bit 'odd' to my mind, and the whole thing seems unappealing, as opposed to heterosexual sex which I simply don't care about.
There may be other reasons, just none I can think of. How should I know. I can just about feel that I can feel; don't expect me to justify my mess of a mind.

You can do other stuff? Not having bothered to find this stuff out, I thought that was what gay men did. My bad See I know I haven't done the research, and I want it keeping that way.

Gay couples can pretty much do as many things as straight couples. o.O

hmmm...I'd probably just grab my own boob and run away. but if I wasn't so shy...no, I still wouldn't. I'm am one muthafuggin ugly chick.

Back
Top Bottom