• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed X: The step into other worlds

"Rayne, didn't Raiquen kill that....-censored-?" Deax asked.

-------
Fairwind's face changed. She started to cry.

Jax sighed.

"I'll sing her a lullaby." she said, stripping to her fancy clothes that maybe her look...80's-ish.

A familar tune went through the hospital.

'Ugh..." Flareth sighed.

(Ok, i do baby Fairwind, you do teen Fairwind.)

Rhythm stayed still and stared at Zora for quite a while. He backed off a few feet before he spoke.
"You did. You went Berserk. I don't know how, I don't know why, but you did." He said, not taking his eyes off of her.

((Fair enough.))

Windfall also sighed. There had to be a way out of this without breaking her lover's heart.
---------------
"I think I know why... Isn't it obvious...? Who else could make me that mad, send me into that kind of rage...?" Zora mumbled, looking up at him with tired eyes. He was scared of her now, at least that's what it looked like.
"There's no need to back away... I don't think it'll happen again so long as she doesn't come back... Please..." she extended her arm out toward him, but it fell limp halfway out.

"Let's just go back to the hospital." Rhythm said. He hesitated quite a number of times, and his eyes had a gleam that looked like he wanted to run. But eventually, he picked up Zora and launched himself up towards the hospital.

Zora seemed to fall limp in his arms. The truth was that she had exhausted all her energy and her muscles wouldn't hold up anymore.
"Rhythm... I'm sorry if I scared you... I scared me too..."

Rhythm said nothing in response. The wind rippled through his hair as they got closer to the hospital. Once he was next to it, he descended slowly, then walked inside.
"What happened to her?" Aidan asked.
"Fight. Details later." Rhythm said.

Darkness's head snapped up in response.
"Oh my God Zora!!"
"Darkness... I'll be fine... Stay there..." Zora moaned.
"My God what happened to you?!" Kirita exclaimed.
"I don't want to-oh God...!" she moaned as her body jolted again.

"Darkness, please take her. You're better with Zora than I am." Rhythm said, laying Zora down in her sister's lap. The reason he did this was because he heard Deax snarling, and was concerned of her attacking. Walking over, he knelt down next to Deax and sighed.
"Listen. I know Desaul isn't here to comfort you right now, but you have to calm down."

I was worried that Zora would go beserk again, but of course you don't care about anyone other then yourself. Deax snapped without thinking.

"Alright." Darkness muttered. She looked down at her exhausted sister, and immediately had a hunch about what had happened.
"It was her, wasn't it?" she whispered to Zora so the others couldn't hear. The weakened red-head nodded, then shivered.
"C-cold..." she mumbled weakly. Darkness struggled to remove her trenchcoat, but when she did, she covered Zora with it. But not without noticing a single white hair on her sister's shoulder.
"Huh...?"

Rhythm was taken aback by Deax's response. He stared into her feral eyes, then put his head down and laughed. It wasn't his normal laugh, it was more of a high, maniacal laugh.
"Is that so? Worried? That isn't like you." He whispered ferociously.
"Rhythm? What kind of laugh was that?" Aidan asked.
"Oh, it was a normal laugh. Just... normal." Rhythm turned towards them, and it looked as if Rhythm's jacket was tinted black.
"I think I'll go for a walk."

"That... isn't Rhythm..." Zora moaned. Normally she would've gone after him, but her head wouldn't even lift to see him in entirety.
"You're right." Darkness muttered, "Cyndra, send for Starlight and Spirit. NOW."
"You got it." with that, Cyndra pulled out a phone similar to Zora's and dialed a number.
----------------
Spirit was just pulling off her hospital scrubs in the bathroom outside the room. Starlight was waiting outside for her. Then her phone rang.
"Hello? Is that so? Both of us? Yup, you got it." when she hung up, she dashed out the door.
"Starlight? Cyndra's summoned us out there."
"Yeh."
----------------
Darkness looked up at the sound of the door opening and Starlight and Spirit walking out of it.
"You called?" Spirit asked.
"Yeah. OK, here's your mission, Starlight. Something is wrong with Rhythm. His jacket changed color too. I personally think it's either Desaul being weird, or it's Marshall. Your job is to figure out what's wrong with him. Fight to the death if necessary." she inhaled, "Spirit, your job is to help me out with Zora."
"What happened to her anyway?" Spirit asked, watching her sister run out the door.
"Let's just say it involves a certain... form, of Rhythm's."
"You mean she...?"
"I think she did." she held up the hair.
"I see."
-------------
Starlight, once outside the building, hid herself from sight and looked around. Once she had an idea of where he might've gone, she ran in that direction.

"Aw, that's creepy. I thought only Rhythm could do that." Aidan muttered.
"Do what?" Raiquen asked.
"Never you mind."
------
Rhythm was perched on top of a tree, scanning the forest for anything moving. A dark aura now emanated very obviously from him, and his clothes were nearly all black. In the bright sunlight, he stood out very much. From a far distance, however, he just looked like a part of the tree.

Deax dashed out of the hospital, more furious than ever.

I dunno why Zora like that little -censored-....always going insane. He needs to die. That...-censored- Deax growled, trying to find Rhythm so thqat she could take care of him.

-----

Jax took that baby back. She soon was covered in pee.

"Raiquen, you really don't want to know..." Spirit muttered, before turning to Darkness again. "So what do you want me to do?"
"Find out how she did it. Read her mindwaves, infiltrate her subconscious."
--------------
Starlight spotted Rhythm, but turned to see Deax looking for him too.
"I know what you want. You don't think I can hear your thoughts? I'm sorry, but I can't let you do it. I will fight you to the death if I have to." with that, she summoned two black katanas.

Deax punced, trying to dodge the katanas.

-----

Sephii came back from the vending machine.

"So...what did I miss?" she asked.

"Fine then." Starlight sighed, "On your own head be it. Tear her to shreds..." she clasped the katanas together in two hands and took a breath.
"Anseyuhime..."
At that moment, the two swords fused into a fairly large one. Said sword had four huge spike-like blades sticking out of the tip, and it was about as tall as Starlight.
"Bring it on."
-------------
"Oh, quite a bit..." Darkness sighed, as Spirit placed one hand on a sleeping Zora's forehead.
"It was triggered by the appearance of you-know-who." she reported.
"I see. Anything else you can find out?"

"Could you, like, maybe stop?" Rhythm said from the tree, "I'm trying to look for someone, and you're making a lot of noise. God." He turned back and continued looking out to the forest, when he spotted something out of sight from the ground.
"Ehehehehe..." He launched off of the tree and flew northwest.
------
"Who-" Raiquen began, but Aidan put his hand over his mouth before he could finish.
"Shh. I'm trying to listen."

Back
Top Bottom