• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed X: The step into other worlds

"I am NOT bizarre!" Melody snapped.
"Calm down." Raiquen muttered. Melody responded with a "Hmph" and walked out of the hospital.
"I think we hit her sweet spot." Aidan said, smiling. That's when Spirit came in.
"Holy crap it actually happened." Raiquen marveled, after she had left.
------
"That's good... good for them." Rhythm moaned. His hand flew up to his head and he gripped it tightly.
"She's here..."

Kirita stared at the spot where Spirit had stood as she made the announcement.
"Christ. They did it."
"No kidding." Darkness muttered.
"My God, she's a dad. Somehow." Cyndra mumbled.
--------------
Zora twitched violently. Her head snapped up with a look of fear, but that was soon replaced by pure rage and disgust.
"Her..." she growled, "The little..."

"I don't even want to know how." Aidan said.
"One of history's mysteries." Raiquen agreed.
------
"I'd rather you not finish that sentence." A voice said from behind Zora. Rhythm scuttled off a distance away, still holding his head.
"I have enough things going on, I don't need you here too." He growled.
"Well, that's too bad."

"And that's not even counting the fact that, I didn't even know they were gay in the first place..." Cyndra muttered.
"Me either." Kirita agreed.
"I could've guessed..." Darkness mumbled under her breath.
-------------
Zora turned around slowly, a twisted smirk on her face. Her hand went to the hilt of her sword.
"Oh? Well that's too bad. I have so many things I want to call you right now..."

"I wouldn't have guessed it at all. Windfall's just too silent and Jax is just crazy." Aidan muttered, shrugging. "Then again, I don't travel with you much. I can already tell Melody wants to leave."
------
"And I'm in no mood to hear them. I came to kill you and that's what I plan to do." The raven-haired vixen growled. She withdrew her sword, and twirled it.
"Just try me."

"You're the one that pushed her." Darkness reminded, "But still. She'll calm down."
-----------
"Kill me?" Zora scoffed, "I'd like to see you even try." unsheathing her sword, she rose to her feet. The gleam in her eyes described a desire to kill, and the twisted grin never left her face.

Jax passed the baby to Windfall
-------

Deax's head snapped up.

"I'm going for a walk." she said.

She turned into her wolf form and dashed out.

"Uh, bye?" Raiquen said, watching Deax dash out.
"Yeah, see, the problem we have here is that she is calm. If she wasn't, she would have stayed here and bickered all day." Aidan muttered, standing up.
"I'll go talk to her."
------
Rhythm stood up, but Opal pointed her sword at him before he could do anything else.
"You're after the red-head."

Darkness nodded.
"More than likely."
-----------
Windfall took the child in her arms and smiled. She couldn't help it; the kid was cute, but was she really ready for this?
----------------
Zora didn't even flinch at those words. As she unsheathed her sword, she laughed a low laugh. Something was definitely not normal.
"You have the nerve to show your face in front of me at all... Then threaten me? Isn't that just like the bitch you are..." she snarled.

Aidan walked out of the hospital and looked around for Melody. She wasn't anywhere near the trees, and nowhere in his sight. He walked westward and saw her leaning against the hospital side.
"Melody...?" Aidan asked, but there was no response. He got closer, only to realize she was sleeping. Aidan sighed, then walked back inside.
------
"I don't have the time for words." Opal snarled. She took her fighting stance, then lunged directly at Zora. Rhythm couldn't keep his eyes off of Zora.

Darkness looked up at him.
"What was that about?"
-----------------
Zora simply dodged to the side with a dance-like step. It seemed like parts of her hair were turning a lighter color. Turning white. With a low, demented laugh, she lunged at Opal during the little opening she had.

Last edited:
Deax sniffed the air.

"That rat, Opal..." she snarled, dashing towards the scent.

----

Fairwind grabbed her father's hair and smiled.

"She's asleep. I didn't want to disturb her." Aidan said.
"Typical. I would've woken her up." Raiquen replied.
"Yes, but I'm not you."
------
Opal was not surprised by the dodge, but rather the agility of it. She whirled her sword over her shoulder and blocked the lunge from behind. Rhythm watched in horror as Zora changed before his eyes.
"Eh...?" He saw a wolf coming, and he knew it was Deax by the color. He launched off and flew in front of her.
"This is Zora's battle. Let her fight it... no matter how she decides to..."

'OOOOOOPPPAAAAAALLLL!" she screamed, hoping to trigger Zora, if she hadn't.

If she had been, to make her stronger.

"Mmm. Just let her sleep then." Darkness mumbled, "poor thing seemed tired anyway."
-------------
Windfall winced. The kid had quite a grip. She removed the hand from her hair and smiled at her.
--------------
Zora growled. Oh how she had waited for a chance to fight like this again, but even though she couldn't see it herself, she knew something was wrong with her. Something she'd seen happen to Rhythm before.
How...? she thought. She could feel her eyes changing. But somehow, she didn't feel the scars or the rest of the change in her hair yet. But this rage... it felt really good.

"I shall." Aidan said, sitting back down.
"And now, we wait." Raiquen muttered, closing his eyes.
------
Opal stepped back. This change was already quite noticeable, and both Rhythm and Opal knew exactly what was happening.
"She's caught it..." Rhythm moaned.

((Flareth, you ARE aware that Fairwind's character is gonna have to switch over to me soon, right?))

Windfall didn't stop smiling, but she was now sure of one thing: She wasn't ready for this.
-----------------
Zora smirked. It appeared that the changes had stopped for now, but this was enough. Of course, she couldn't see the ever-so-slight dark aura she was now exuding. But that didn't matter to her. All that mattered was killing the black-haired bitch in front of her, stepping back. She pounced at her.

Opal fell to the ground. But she kicked herself back, then turned on a headset Rhythm hadn't seen before.
"We have a serious problem, Rayne. I need to retreat." She said. A voice crackled through the speaker.
"Affirmative. Return to base. " With this permission, Opal turned around, gave a rude hand gesture to Zora, then disappeared into the forest.

"Yeah fuck you too, slutty bitch..." Zora growled, before shuddering violently. As soon as Opal was gone, most of the changes suddenly vanished, and she collapsed into a heap. Her breathing was heavy, and she was shaking.
"Tch... they always seem to come back... I'll kill that bitch, both of them... I swear it..." her eyes faded back to normal and she gasped as her whole body jolted suddenly.
"W-what was that...?" she moaned, "Did I just... go Berserk...?"

Back
Top Bottom