• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island RP

"Yeah, I think it did. Look!"
A tiny bit of eggshell fell onto the ground, and part of what looked like a bird's beak poked through.
Ki had more questions he wanted to ask, but decided to wait until later. He looked at Bianca, shaking his head. It was probably just a Pidgey or something, but she was really happy about it. He jumped down from the tree and walked away. Meanwhile, a Taillow poked its head out of its egg and squeaked loudly before falling over on its face.

Not like being a Pokemon? "But Arylett, you can fly! I can't even do anything!" Silvia protested then sighed. "I guess we're just normal people thrown into a crazy situation... And really, though, as long as I don't die or get hurt, I don't care."

This whole thing is quite bothersome. Silvia wasn't sure whether she should panic or just live with it. Too bad Arylett had to prove that this is not a dream....

"So. What are we gonna do next?"

Kailani was about to leave when a thought occured to him:

He still had no idea where the desert was.

But perhaps one of them knows. And there's no harm in asking, right?

His mind settled, the Garchomp called out to the pokemon he'd been eavesdropping on:

"Do any of you know which way the desert's located?"

((nothing really happened with you. Sorry. Maybe you could wander over to Arylett or something.))
Sora replied, pointing west, ""I thought we were going to explore that way."

((They were headed in the South direction, but noticed us, is all.))

"Alright, if I can bite one from the tail, I can hit the other one with Iron Tail. Yeah!"
Kelli hoped her plan worked. First she had to get behind them. She snuck off, and bit the first one's tail hard with Ice Fang, and the one next to it with Iron Tail. They were in pain from the all girls' attacks. They loaded up for two Hyper Beam attacks. "I don't think so! Ice Beam!" She hit the mark, this time dealing serious damage. "Hah!"

"I don't know where the desert is," said Shiela, "but probably far from the lake. You'll be at an advantage taking a lift on a Steelix or something."

Seki ran off in a different direction than Solar.

"near the lake... got it."

Now If only I could remember which wya I went... I tunneled for the msot part, and I don't think I should do that again.

The garchomp shrugegd, then went off into the forest.

Tsuki got out of the forest and saw some pokemon fighting two Dragonites. She used Solarbeam on both Dragonites, the attack worked perfectly!

As Tastebuds and Nub-Nub went inside, they decided to greet some Pokemon. They happened upon a poor little Ralts.
"Heya lil' Ralts!" Tastebuds said in a friendly manner. All of a sudden, the Ralts ran off into a room.
"What was her problem?" asked Nub-Nub. As he asked, Spoo came over and said, "She was shy. Her parents both actually abandoned her in the castle because she was to hard to take care of, not answering to anything."
'Well then," Tastebuds said. "Why don't we try and help her?"
"I've tried countless times with Scare and Casp, the 2 other leaders here in the Haunted Castle, but she just won't do anything. She usually will try and use Teleport to make us go somewhere. We've barely escaped it every time though. We're lucky," replied Spoo.
"Well, can we try and help her?" Nub-Nub asked.
"Sure, but be careful," said Spoo. "Don't get hit by that Teleport." Tastebuds and Nub-Nub said thanks and proceeded to the room. In there, they found the little Ralts lying on a bed, crying.
"It's OK," Tastebuds said. "We won't hurt you."
"Yeah! We promise," Nub-Nub said. They both proceeded to hug and pat the Ralts, but they didn't notice that she was glowing ever so slightly. All of the sudden, she had Teleported all 3 of them to what seemed to be a road with a few worn down buildings on each side.
"Ummm... Ralts?" Tastebuds asked. "Did you just... Teleport us?"

"Where'd that Solarbeam come from?" Kelli dogded a very powerful Solarbeam. "I escaped by a pink fur, but very effective!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We'll nev--Hey, isn't that?" 'Isn't that what, Vy?" "KELLI?! Over ther in front of two fallen Dragonite! And a Solarbeam iust dissapered! Come on, Zar! Kelli! Kell! It's me Vysi! And this Slowpoke, Zaria!" "Shut up, Vysi."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelli heard what sounded like Vysi. "Vy? VY!" The sisters hugged and were reunited once again. "Come here and meet my friens. This is Kat, Miku, and Mysti!" "Hiya, there! I'm Kelli's big sister, Vysi!" "And I'm both of their older sisters. Name's Zaria."

Sora said to Arylett and Silvia, "I'm going to help you figure out why we became Pokemon. But if we find a way to reverse ourselves, I'm not going to do it." Her voice was actually more happy at the last part, and a small shimmer entered her eyes.

Mysti nodded in respect to the two new Pokemon. "Pleasure to meet you!" she said, cocking her head and smiling.

"But... but... I can't even fly well. And well..." She was beginning to feel immensely upset for some reason. Something... something was bothering her extremely. But she didn't want to speak it. It would only make her look weak. And she didn't want to show her weakness.

"...this isn't natural. I am a person, that's how I was born. I can't just... be expected to like this, can I?" Please don't cry... please don't cry! Why did Arylett have to be such a big baby? Everything... everything made her cry.

She looked up hopefully, listening to Sora's words. "Do you really think there's a... way to reverse this? If you figure out why... I'm going back. And I don't care... you can't change my mind. I'm not staying like this... and that's that."

Why did she have to be so problematic? Why couldn't she just be satisfied and like this like everyone else? Arylett sighed, she was glad she avoided crying.

"Looks like you both have your opinions," said Kabuto. "This is as bad as a curse. I'd go back..."

"But I wouldn't be able to see Seki," Shiela lamented. "But I'd have to go with you. Watching Seki from across the world isn't the same as being with him."

Seki came to a worn sign, raised high in the air. It had three symbols on it, one of it being the one of his village. He looked over to Solar, who wasn't that far, and used his arm to beckon the Lucario. "I have found the village. Or at least what is left of it."

"Let's go then." Solar dashed past Seki, heading to the center of the village, where the Weavile would be, if anything.

Back
Top Bottom