• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island RP

Arbok slid backwards, feeling a bit dazed. "I have to admit, that is a good technique. But not good enough...." He glared at Seki as he lunged in for a bite.

As kailani ran on, he finally saw it:

It was the lake he'd passed by earlier, and now he could keep going to reach the desert.

Far from the lake, he thought far from the lake but in which direction?

"Hi, there, Tsuki! You shot that really awsome Solarbeam, didn't ya?" Kelli jumped in. She backed off, because she might've startled Tsuki like that. She decided to calm down some. "Hi, my name's Kelli!"

Finally the Combee and Vespiquen left, the latter swearing at him loudly. The Gallade collapsed on the ground, exhausted.
"I hate Combees."

Seki tried to think before he was bitten.

Wait a minute... I think I know something about this!

He desperately tried to dodge.....

Arbok's fangs hit nothing. "Darn!"
He then turned his head to his enemy. "You may be fast, but not fast enough for me!" He spread out his hood, trying to intimidate Seki.

Seki stared at the pattern for half a second, slightly intimidated. He shook it off, slamming his foe into the ground.

"I do not want to."

((You can do something between the half-second and slamming if you want.))

((Technically, that's character control, since I could have slid out of the way.))
Immediately, the Arbok twisted his body to the side, so Seki only got the base of his tail.

"You don't have to be so shy! We don't bite! Well, not friends, anyway." Zaria said. "Really?" Vysi questioned her big sister's sentences. Probably shouldn't have said that. "Yeah, you shouldn't have!" Kelli answered Zaria's thoughts. "How'd you know what I was thinking?!" "I don't know~" "Grrr."

"That depends. Do they look like their going to sting or somethin'?" Kelli asked. "Well, we could see where they came from." Zaria said. "Back there? Okay, let's go! Come on, guys!"

Tastebuds and Nub-Nub both shouted at the Ralts.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO?" Nub-Nub said.
"Where the hell is this place?" Tastebuds asked.

"So..." She looked at the Linoone, her eyes glimmering sadly. "Are we going to go on a quest to find out... why this happened then..." The Pidgeotto sighed, she was still trying to keep herself from bursting into tears. All the luxaries of being human... she never realized there were so many. Hands, fingers, being able to walk properly on the ground. Flying wasn't even as good as she expected it. She had crashed.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry I don't like it... I really am... I just... I'm just really weird and different... from you guys..."

"There's nothing wrong with being different," Sora soothed, smiling sympathetically. "We're all different from the rest in one way or another."

Back
Top Bottom