• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island RP

She almost gagged, but swallowed all the berries at one. She sat down and fell asleep, silent. Bianca blinked, ears ringing.
"What was that about?! ...She's actually pretty cute when she isn't screaming like that. I think I'm deaf now."

"Well, at least he's all right. I think the little Tailow should shut up now. At least it better." Kelli said, after licking the Gallade's face gently for a second. I think Kelli's got a crush on him. "Shut up, Zaria!" Kelli sent an Ice Beam her sister's way. "Whoa! Hey!"

Zora turned at the feeling of a few new presences.
"What the..." she lay her eyes on Zaria, Kelli and Tsuki and growled. Very un-Gardevoir-like, but she didn't care. She wasn't really a Gardevoir, after all.
"Who the hell are you?"
"Zora...? Who are you-" Darkness cut off as she saw them.
"Yes, who are you?"

Tsuki jumped and looked everywhere. There was to be something here.

Miku and Kat looked at Tsuki. "There has to be something wrong."

Tsuki finally found that it was a Gardevoir. "I'm Tsuki."

Miku and Kat looked at the same thing as Tsuki. "I'm Miku." "And I'm Kat."

"Zora, don't be so rude." Jax muttered, "I'm Jax-"

She pointed to the Mightyena.

-and this is Deax." she continued.

(Yeah, i was wondering that so i could bring in a new character. I already posted his profile in the chatroom)

She was already convinced, she knew it.

Oh but Arylett was strange... she liked to keep arguing even after the game was over.

"I... I did... but I fell... I fell! And oh, it was just... not fun. But say there, just wait a minute... why do you want me to fly so badly?"

"Because you can. And it's faster than walking." Silvia replied. To be honest, the Linoone was quite jealous of Arylett because Arylett can fly, and she can't. And now the Pidgeotto is actually refusing to do something that Silvia really want to do is, to be frank, starting to piss her off.

"Happy now?" Silvia said, slightly annoyed.

...Oh no.

And once again, once again, she had done it! How many times... how many times had she annoyed people when she played this refusing game?

A lot.

She knew that Sylvia was beginning to get rather pissed. Arylett could sense anger miles away. She sounded rather... touchy. Hmm.

Of course, one thing was that Arylett was too dense to realize what she was really touchy about.

Really, it was just all so stupid. Even if she didn't really feel like doing it, she was going to anyway. Because that was Arylett's motto. Do what people want of you so they won't bother you and also, so they won't get angry.

"Okay... I'll do it..."

"Yay~" Finally~ It seems like her convincing skills are getting better. Or at least Arylett is just too easily persuaded. And since Sora is planning to help, Arylett probably won't be as scared.

"Well, let's get going then~"

"Don't shout out like that, Kelli! Don't you know how rude and embarassing that is?!" Zaria yelled at her little sister.
"Who are you to tell me what to do?!" Kelli countered.
"Who do you think? Usally I have to scold Vysi, but this time the script's flipped!" Vysi backed away, knowing something was going to happen. The sisters growled at each other, Kelli freezing her fur, getting ready for whatever her older sister was about to do.

"Yipes! Okay, fine. I'll stop." Kelli angrily said, but had to listen to the Leafeon, knowing it was senseless.
"Kelli, we didn't fight like this when we were humans. What's up?"
"Don't know. Guess that now that we're Pokemon, we're fiestier than before. Somehow."
I didn't know she could get fiestier...
"Vysi..."
"Sorry, Kell. Sorry."

Back
Top Bottom