• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Static
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn

Một gã thanh niên trẻ tuổi nhìn bề ngoài thế nào cũng nói là một thanh niên ba có, ai mà ngờ ẩn chứa bên trong lại là một gã cực kỳ đào hoa lãng tử đến như thế. Thân là con rể tương lai của Bộ trưởng Bộ Quốc Phòng, lại có mối quan hệ lăng nhăng không rõ ràng với vị Thiếu nữ Thần tượng Quốc dân Liên Bang được vạn người theo đuổi, lại còn có mối quan hệ qua lại phức tạp với vị Thanh Long Sơn Chi Diệp kia… Hôm nay rời xa Thủ Đô Tinh Quyển đến vô số năm ánh sáng, tùy tiện đi vào một cái hộp đêm cao cấp, không ngờ lại còn gặp được người quen trong này?

Chương 165: Cuộc đời bất ngờ
    Nope, I haven't met her. You have good food taste. XD
    So, getting anything for Christmas?
    Forgive me for my inexperience of talking to computers. You see, I don't really speak to my computer much, and you're the first one I've spoken too. So, where were you made?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom