• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

I
IndigoClaudia
I got a Riolu
haneko
haneko
I got myself a Solosis and an Alolan Vulpix ~ I got a Cottonee too, but I'm not as enthusiastic about that one, haha
I
IndigoClaudia
Cool names for them (i got on ASB and saw) you are officially my ASB rival.
Reactions: haneko
I
IndigoClaudia
Ahh and Konami has a life orb now.
haneko
haneko
Heh... can you beat my strategy, EMMY? And it's Konani, by the way. This is so cool! I have an ASB rival now! And "Konani" means bright in Hawaiian
I
IndigoClaudia
Konani, whoops.
what is your strategy, MYUMA?
I
IndigoClaudia
AND CAN YOU BEAT MY STRATEGY!?
  • Haha
I
IndigoClaudia
I will forever play the Hau battle theme when i battle you.
What's my rival battle theme? (Fingers crossed for Marnie's battle theme)
haneko
haneko
Hmm... Gladion :P
Just kidding, I'll give you Marnie.
I
IndigoClaudia
YESSSSSSSSS
I'm not edgy enough for gladion but i am just edgy enough for marnie
I
IndigoClaudia
"Heh... can you beat my strategy, EMMY?"

Yes i can! Solosis has magic guard protecting it from the life orb's damage to solosis. Clever.
haneko
haneko
What are you gonna do, get rid of its ability? >:P
I
IndigoClaudia
Riolu will EAT Solosis's ability and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!!!!!
haneko
haneko
oh NO it won't. I have other tricks up my sleeve.
I
IndigoClaudia
like EATING Riolu *gasp*
  • Haha
I
IndigoClaudia
But in all seriousness, what other tricks.
haneko
haneko
Who knows?
I
IndigoClaudia
Veerrryyy crryypppttiicc.
Back
Top Bottom