• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

haneko
haneko
I keep forgetting you get weekly pocket money on ASB... dammit.
I
IndigoClaudia
I remember only for frillish. Now i believe i need to get me a pichu who has loaded up on pancakes
Alolan Raichu dex entry: It loves pancakes prepared with a secret Alolan recipe. Some wonder whether that recipe holds the key to this Pokémon’s evolution.

So that way i can get alolan raichu!
Reactions: haneko
OliTheGeek
OliTheGeek
yay frillish!
I
IndigoClaudia
What should i name it?
OliTheGeek
OliTheGeek
if i say monopoly man will you kill me in my sleep? asking for a friend (the evil demons in my head)
I
IndigoClaudia
I would not name him monopoly man, but i wouldn't kill you in your sleep. I'd kill you in your waking hours.
OliTheGeek
OliTheGeek
I'll take that as a yes
in that case: you should name him sir squish. because jellyfish are squishy.
I
IndigoClaudia
Ahh... Squish. That's a good name. Ribbon is also a name idea i had.
Back
Top Bottom