• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Mawile
Mawile
apparently people hate playing monopoly with me because i'm too good at it
Zori
Zori
anything but monopoly
Reactions: qenya
Novae
Novae
i associate monopoly with my middle school teacher scaring part of our class (me included) on a school field trip so that'll be a hard pass from me
Zori
Zori
I associate monopoly with the time I was 9 years old and was crying because someone wouldn't sell me a property for $3000 or something
I
IndigoClaudia
Is there even a way to play monopoly online.
I
IndigoClaudia
I associate monopoly with that time i was in summer camp in 5th grade.

I beat everyone, i lied, charmed and intimitated people in to giving me/selling me more than half the properties in the game, and i won like crazy and made two kids cry.

Good times.
mewtini
mewtini
ok king, lets go
Herbe
Herbe
monopoly thunderdome!!!

is there even such thing as forum monopoly
maybe discord monopoly exists
I
IndigoClaudia
I'm definitely in if we can find a way to play. I call being the cat or the dog if there is no cat.
rari_teh
rari_teh
I’m definitely interested :D
if we don’t find a better way to do it we could run a netplay session of Monopoly (SNES)
kyeugh
kyeugh
online monopoly with algebraic chess notation
b7gcc -> boot forward seven squares, pass go, land on community chest
mewtini
mewtini
b7gcc -> b 7 gnome compiler collection
Back
Top Bottom