• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Vipera Magnifica
Vipera Magnifica
Aki Uzuka on Jenova (I'm taking a break until 5.3 drops)
Trebek
Trebek
Aw, drat: looks like we are on different data centers (i am on Excalibur)

yeah, ive noticed a lot of people taking breaks, but im still trying to catch up myself :p only have been playing the game for a few months now but basically powered my way to endgame raiding, so now i have to go back and look at all the stuff i missed kek
Vipera Magnifica
Vipera Magnifica
so that's just how it is huh

if you mean endgame raiding as in endgame raiding i applaud you, i've never done the savage content myself
  • Grin
Reactions: Trebek
Trebek
Trebek
my friends told me Excalibur so i didnt have a choice :p

yeah, i came over with a few friends who i did endgame content on another MMO with, so we were all like "lets yeet ourself into savage what could go wrong"

definitely not everyone's cup of tea, and theres plenty other things to do in the game, but i personally think its a lot of fun, and super satisfying if you find the right group (currently progging e7s woweek)
Trebek
Trebek
who knows, maybe when 5.3 drops and removes all those level 50 fetch quests, maybe ill make a char on jenova :p
Vipera Magnifica
Vipera Magnifica
yeah i don't have enough active friends to form a static with, and it's not like EX trials in that i can just pug them

now that i think about it most of my friends that play ffxiv are either on other servers or don't wanna do raiding
Trebek
Trebek
yeah, thats the issue with raiding, its much harder to pug / theres a much higher expectation to "know what youre doing"
pugging ex trials is super fun tho but the game wont give me my gosh darn gwibers
Vipera Magnifica
Vipera Magnifica
tbh i wanna go back and tank Hades EX some more for old time's sake because that whole fight was an endless dopamine machine
  • Love
Trebek
Trebek
bro yeeees

a buddy and i will get bored some times and just go queue double healers for Hades EX, i lowkey cry every time tbh

Memoria Misera on the other hand just makes me hate pugs tbh
Vipera Magnifica
Vipera Magnifica
wait WHAT how have i never heard of this trial
Trebek
Trebek
it dropped pretty recently, like 5.25?

its a polarizing fight imo bc on the one hand its a TOTAL pug killer but on the other hand finding a group of people that know how to do it is so satisyinggggg

doesnt even drop a mount >.< but it drops cool gear so thats a plus
Trebek
Trebek
dont get me wrong, fun fight, but lets be real none of the EX trials will ever be as cinematic as hades EX (even if you can totally cheese the last phase)
Vipera Magnifica
Vipera Magnifica
i see, so that's part of the resistance weapons quest

yeah i guess i haven't really played since april
Back
Top Bottom