• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

rari_teh
rari_teh
kingang happened
qenya
qenya
what is kingang
qenya
qenya
and is that, like, "king ang" or "kin gang"
qenya
qenya
what is kingang
i mean, presumably a spambot based on mewt's post, but what on earth did it do that caused so much kerfuffle
rari_teh
rari_teh
it was a spambot that posted… really verbose semi-gibberish posts that seemed to be ai-generated. its apparent purpose was to scam people into buying runescape cheats
ottercopter noticed that the bot’s pronouns were listed as Vnt9gz3lind! and correctly suspected that that was the password for the account. she seized the bot and made profile posts on mewt and i’s pages before getting banned by butterfree. it was a sight to behold
some screenshots of kingang’s surreal posts live on in telecod. btw you should join us there! <3