• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

storm
storm
oh BIG mood

but... friendly? soft? you have this very amiable and approachable charm to you imo
Ys_
Ys_
for some reason a puppy 😁
obviously not lietrally but i see you as somoene playful and earnest ? and chill
  • Grin
Reactions: Herbe
Zori
Zori
cool but focused?
"cool" is vague and I don't feel like putting the effort into defining what it means to me, but it's probably similar to whatever it means to you?
Herbe
Herbe
ohoho! these descriptions please the herbe
(thanks yall :'> )
  • Grin
Reactions: Ys_
Keldeo
Keldeo
Yeah, you come across as a really fun guy imo, your writing style and how you approach others both come across as chill and kind!

Also, actual herbs come to mind, for some reason -
  • Grin
Mawile
Mawile
i would describe you as "rad and pleasant to talk to", and also you remind me of frozen peach slices and other miscellaneous citrus fruits
  • Love
Back
Top Bottom