• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ys_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the lovely welcome messages! How have you all been?
    Reactions: Octavio
    qenya
    qenya
    I'm doing UI software dev for the NHS! Public sector doesn't pay great ofc but it's something stable and not too demanding while I assemble the rest of my life

can't remember how long it's been, did you already know I figured out I'm a girl? dealing with that is taking up most of my mental energy atm tbqh

glad to hear about your degree! what's the subject?
    Reactions: Ys_
    Ys_
    Ys_
    @qenya Aw, good for you! <3 No, I didn't know so thanks for telling meI I hope it has been a positive experience for you, and it's good that you're taking care of yourself with a less demanding job. My best wishes! 🤗

Thanks! It's a degree in editorial translating, so it goes well with my interests. 😄
    • Love
    Reactions: qenya
    qenya
    qenya
    Aww nice! That sounds like a lot of fun, glad you're getting to do something you enjoy 🥰
    • Love
    The friend returns!? Welcome back!!!!
    • Grin
    Reactions: Eifie
    Ys_
    Ys_
    Hi qenya! Thank you :D
    • Love
    Reactions: qenya
    Eifie
    Eifie
    I see I'm not the only one who noticed Ys online! Welcome back!
    • Love
    Ys_
    Ys_
    Thanks, Eifie! ^^
    Just wanted to say thank you for leaving a comment on my fic! I'm glad you like the battle scenes because there certainly are a lot of them, heh. You'll find out about Mightyena soon enough, but as for them becoming friends... Well, it might happen, but they're definitely not there yet!
    • Grin
    Ys_
    Ys_
    You're welcome ^^ and yeah, the descriptions are great! I feel like I would really struggle writing a battle scene, and yours are really good. I like the balance between pace and description. And the whole story is really good and cohesive.

And yeah heh, definitely not there yet, though I think they're getting along better than in the beginning.
    Negrek
    Negrek
    Aaaaa, thanks! For writing battle scenes, I've just had loads of practice. ASB is good for that!

Well, they're not actively trying to kill each other, so it is something of an improvement. :P
    • Grin
    It turns out that following people does give you tmi lol so now I'm unfollowing :p
    LadyJirachu
    LadyJirachu
    I do not get what you mean at all but okay :P
    Ys_
    Ys_
    @LadyJirachu it's sort of a joke that refers to how, when you follow someone, you get informed of everything they do, including any reactions they give to any post (that's what I meant with tmi xD) but I was referencing the status update that Koko made about having a new follower and one of eir comments about not needing to follow because the site is small enough that we would probably not miss much by not following someone (sorry for the long explanation ^^ but hope it clarifies it)
    omg i saw on mewtini's page that you like steam powered giraffe? they're one of my favorite bands :O they SLAP
    • Love
    Ys_
    Ys_
    Also what are your favorite songs from them?
    Herbe
    Herbe
    mm!! i love tally hall and their spin off band miracle musical. i was introduced to SPG from their song ghost grinder, thats always gonna be a favorite. i also love transform, malfunction, brass goggles, over the moon, turn back the clock (when im in my feels), also anything with hatchworth
    • Grin
    Ys_
    Ys_
    Those are definitely good ^^ I haven't heard of tally hall or the song over the moon, at least I don't think. But transform, malfunction, and turn back the clock are very sweet and brass goggles is very energetic. I also enjoy the Spine's songs and some of hatchy's too
    Reactions: Herbe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom