• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A silly introduction thingy actually not silly but still worth reading

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Heyo! Name's Lyssa.

Wait... i'm Emmy? Right?
nope. Lyssa.
See, i have this thing called OSDD (other specified dissociative disorder) and we're like 8+ people all sharing the same brain. It's not cringy, it's a very real thing, we aren't axe murderers, and we aren't personalities, we're individuals.

Annyhow, how's your day been?

Last edited:
This is... very old

but i wanted to give an update if anyone thinks it's relevant

Although we are still very much a plural system and Lyssa's still very existant, not long after her account was made, Lyssa decided to take a break from dealing with outside life because honestly life is a jerk.
I (claudia) am still here; Some new members of our system decided to keep me company while i sort of am the one to deal with the cruel realities of life and whatnot, and i did in fact get them into pokemon, hehe. Idk if they'll ever decide to kinda join here, but if they do, they'll operate using my account, which i will probably rename. We'll then tag posts as neccessary to help people know who's talking.

I've also learned more about our system and we don't have any sort of disorder, we just are who we are, vibing together.

Anyhow 👉👈 it's unfortunate there's so much stigma this all feels uncomfortable to say, but you know 😁 i trust y'all. thanks so much for like, making me feel comfortable enough to be open. i sorta doubt lyssa's coming back (i mean she's like alive and well but she's just probably not coming back to the forums) but maybe y'all will be lucky enough to meet some of my other system members!

Back
Top Bottom