• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTENTION: Free Cookies!

Purple Haze

Okay, now that I have your attention, I am some random, new emo 10-year-old who is trying to take over the world. By the way, emo is the new awesome. I should remind you that my newness to this forum does not change the fact that I will take over it.

Only half of that was true.
I am emo.
Emo is the new awesome.
I do not try to take over the world.

Whatever. As you can obviously see, I'm Purple Haze, but you don't have to refer to me as that. I go by TSS, Serenity, VDR (Violent Dangerous Rioter), Rhubarb, PH, Purple and Purpley. There's probably more but I just woke up and my brain isn't obeying me. My favourite Pokemon would be Gardevoir; but not just ANY Gardevoir. Only my Failvoir in my game. Named Failvoir because it used to fail so much, then it started winning.

Also, if you like to swear, or want to swear, or just like to misspell words as swears, feel free to do so in front of me. Just not AT me. :P

Now for the only word I needed to type: hi.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums new, 10 year old, emo, awesome, random guy.

I'm Darkarmour and I don't see any free cookies.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THE COOKIES!
cookie.gif

A Google image cookie.

Thanks for welcoming me. :D

purple haze said:
emo is the new awesome

You're a little late aren't you? Emo's been and gone, you seem to be more of a 'random internet teenager'.

EDIT: Oh, and hi.

hello measurement of the concentration of hydrogen in a substance (pH, science lesson :p) Anyways welcome to Tco- OOH COOKIE!!! *runs twards Darkarmour to rip the cookie from his hands* GIMME THE COOKIE DARKARMOUR!!!!!

OMGYAY.
HAZEY IS SOMETHING TO DO WITH SCIENCE.
Never before...

Damn it, I realize now that Internet people also fight over cookies... >.<

By the way, you get a cookie for posting here, anyway, you know. *crosses fingers*

Quick! Barricade the doorways, the Violet and Dangerous Rioter had invadedddddd. D:

Welcome, my little Rioter~. :D

Alakazam and Purple Haze will soon rule the world.

Too right, Ulquizzle.
Also...

:o
Just because I'm the rioter on LSD doesn't mean the place has to be barricaded!

Oh well.

Hey Musical Tears, I'm a cow-lover too! MOOOOOOOO

Mikeyyyyyy, another one has come to destroy the Caf'. D:

Yes, yes, it does. >.> There are many destructive people on here. :D

Ish there milkk?

Hi, I'm Cookies, and thanks for the Blastoise428. I liek them.

Welcome, Ms. Haze, this is the Cave of Dragonflies, located inside a giant cod. Yep, a cod. That swims in an even bigger ocean of tea. TCoD=TeaCod.

That's a really old joke around here.

Back
Top Bottom