• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

blaseball mafia

RNP

Despite everything, it's still you.
Pronoun
he/him
against my better judgement i have made the decision to start a mafia game while the masses wait for knives alley. i thought for like 10 minutes straight about concepts for mafia games that weren't stupid, and eventually i came to the conclusion that i should make a game abt the hit internet sensation blaseball. yes that's how it's spelled

blaseball is a wonderful community experience that everyone should try out and i am not biased at all. blaseball is having a siesta right now which basically means they're taking time off to make the game better and shift into the second era but here's a sort of summary of events that've happened so far if you feel like it

you don't have to be familiar with blaseball to play in this game. in fact i would go so far as to say it will be funnier if nobody has any idea what's going on

flavor in role pm's is most certainly linked to one's actual role but my brain is roughly as good at associating concepts as google search suggestions so it's pretty much up to you whether you share flavor because if anyone can deduce what the fuck my brain is going to assign to any given flavor i might hire you as my psychiatrist

48 hour days/nights
hydras are allowed but i reserve the right to split them up if there aren't enough players

phases end at like, let's say, 9 PM central 10 PM eastern. i think that's right. timezones are hard.

looking for like 12 players but i'm flexible with setups so basically any number would work

i will attempt to not make this game bastardy but i am a bastard so there might be some cross contamination

mafia wins at majority not parity, sorry folks

don't directly quote role pm's, gotta paraphrase folks

don't communicate out of thread i'll find you

don't screencap your pm's either, punks

if i forgot any important setup info, shit, sorry, i'll make another post to clarify

Last edited:
I know nothing about blaseball beyond random snippets of discussion I stumble across on the internet but I'm in

i started reading the wiki page and im genuinely terrified i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight i have finals tomorrow why did you do this

in

Back
Top Bottom