• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Decided to Start Posting and Stuff

ColorBlind

I keep coming back lol
Pronoun
Zie
I'm not a brand new member to this place. I joined here back in '06 but wasn't one of the main people everybody knew. Partly because, I didn't communicate a lot. I cared too much about what people thought of me and that it got in the way of getting people to know me.

I registered about three weeks ago but couldn't post until now. The thing was I didn't have internet access because I messed up my internet cord sometime last June. I didn't get a new one until last week. Now I'm trying to get my online life back and get settled again.

A couple of things about myself, I draw and write my own webcomic. I love reading other's webcomics. I love cartoons. My favorite one-hour show is the X-Files. I have two older brothers and a younger sister. And I have a pet turtle.

I can't come up with anything else now. xD It feels good to be back here. This has been one of my favorite Pokémon forums I've registered at.

Back
Top Bottom