• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emmy's Sprite Museum

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Marvel at my sprites. (I used butterfree's spriting guide i recommend it.)
Nickit Recolor Blue Ugly.png
This is a recolor of nickit. I don't like it but hey i did it. I just was trying to learn how to recolor something.
(Original sprite by leParagon)

Jumpluff.png
This is not my sprite. This is the Pokemon gold/silver jumpluff sprite.
JumpluffRevamp.png
This is my sprite. I revamped the G/S one.

ButterMareep.png
I am legitimately proud of this one. It's so cute! it's a mareep with butterfree wings!
Milcery.png
This is a sprite of milcery. It came out way worse than expected and what is with that white background!??!?!
lolquid.png
And this is Lolquid. Not my Pokémon but I did it for Kung-fu-ferret.
AsuramB.png
This is a back sprite for a fake pokemon i've been working on. No Front sprite yet.

AsuramF.png
Yay i started on the front sprite. I HATE IT! IT IS DISGUSTING.. i cannot see how i ruined it when the back sprite was so perfect.

Piklefable.png
Here's a sprite i made for Jirachu. It's a combination of Pikachu + Clefable so i like to call it Piklefable.

I'll post more soon. Bye!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom