• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Fakemon?

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
What are your favorite Fakemon seen around the web or that you made?

Mutark!

Mutark is probably my favorite of them all. I mean Mutark isn't very inventive or anything, but i think the idea is adorable.
Mutark, in case you didn't know, is a Fakemon from Butterfree's fanfic, The Quest For The Legends. It's a cute widdle kitty that morphs into a gigantic murdercat thingy when it takes enough damage. Mutark is fluffy and cute and the best thing ever. Mutark is confirmed to be dark type, but nowadays i think mutark could swipe a Dark/Fairy type... but that's just my opinion. I need to make fanart of this cute thing sometime soon.

(Art here by Chibi-Pika)

Nosepass Variants.
Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 12.56.57 PM.png

These are pretty new... Bluwiikoon released them just yesterday. And i love them all! You have to check them out!!! :3 I can't pick a favorite.

PheonixDex
There are so many of these. But here are my three favorites.
vanitarch.png
magnificat.png
confuzel.png

I reccomend you check them out. here.

Smiley Fakemon
daad2ip-675a909d-a51f-4a64-9be6-e0fb198994a4.png
_____arubeum_by_smiley_fakemon_d850krr-pre.png

As far as designs go, i like all these ones a lot because they're all designs that are similar to how i design/like fakemon. Check 'em out.

That's basically it.
That's about it.
(Oh i almost forgot leta/letal/letaligon)

[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
I'm flattered to be on this list! I hope I can impress you with some more original creations, once I release some of them :3

I'm a big fan of Butterfree's Ouenian dragons! Since I've been lurking the main TCoD site for quite a long time, it was immensely satisfying when she made whole new sprites for them and touched up their designs a bit. :D Letaligon is also quite awesome , and the Letal featured in The Quest for the Legends had a really interesting story surrounding her imo. I enjoy reading about how her character and motivations developed.

Some fakes I really enjoy from the Phoenixdex include Paracordis, Sheleras, Charandillo, Makima, and Ascaleius. It's always exciting seeing new updates from Phoenixsong, and very satisfying when we get to see nice new design revamps. :D Seeing peoples' progress is super cool!

Whilst not strictly "fakemon", I'd also like to recommend the type scramble dex my partner is making. ^^

It's hard work being interested in fakemon sometimes, because there's a lot of cool fakemon out on the web to look at but you also don't want to accidentally pull too much inspiration from them when creating your own. xD

Back
Top Bottom