• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello, nice to meet you all.

Automata heart

a skirt full of scamper and a head full of vodka
Hi. I'm sakura and I'm new to this site. my favourite pokemon is eevee and I also like celebi. I'm a big anime fan. I also like Doctor Who. my favourite Doctor is the David Tennant. I want to be an archaeologist and a manga artist. I hope I am welcome here and make lots of friends.

*Glomps* YOU'VE JUST BEEN GLOMPED! :3

Er, I mean, hello there. I'm Skroy, blah blah blah, insert greeting here, blah blah blah.... You'll find me lurking around the site often.

An artist, eh? Awesome!

Wow, you're the first person I've seen here who told us their life goals and dreams in their intro thread. Kudos to your openness.

Anyway, Welcome to TCOD! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here, just use proper speling, use lot of proper grammars, and do your best over look any weird people you run into. I'm totally not one of them. (PSSST! I'm just kidding, I am one of the weird ones! HAHAHAHAHA)

Don't worry, everyone is welcome. That being said, welcome to TCoD! Drink tea, eat cod, blah, blah, blah, all those generic quotes. You came just in time for the HeartGold/SoulSilver storm.

Back
Top Bottom