• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platypus

Banned
So yeah I only made this account so I could get NegativeVibe's contact info, since he was more or less the only bro here, sadly his contact info is not available to the public and I kind of can't access my old PM box where he told me his email.

While I was here I decided to search my old username and I must admit it was kind of entertaining. Most of what I found was people wanting my Pokemon on ASB, which I found funny because my Pokemon were of the suck variety. The other results I got were Kam posting about me in the memories thread (Karkat Vantas was Kam right) and the subsequent responses.

Originally those responses ticked me off and I was going to write some big rant about you guys till I realized I had better things to do with my time and anyway nobody would read it so it would be a waste of my efforts. But since this account is defunct anyway since NegativeVibe has no contact info, I figured I might as well at least come on here and say that you guys are the most hilariously unknowingly hypocritical people I have ever seen.

And if you haven't figured out who I am yet just wait for a bright Oxford attendee or some jazz to come along and help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom