• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey there!

Eevee25

I am Eevee25, but you can call me Eevee. I am a pretty fun guy and, as you can probably guess, love Eevees. They are so cool looking and can become different types of foxes. I cannot say what my favorite eon is, but if I had to choose, it would be Espeon. Espeon is a psychic cat-thing and is pretty awesome. I have a Espeon right now named DarkStar and he is powerful.

I am an avid gamer, owned mostly every Pokemon version. I like fighting games. Its a huge tie between Dragonball and Bleach, since I like them both. I love anime, but I have never been to a comic con, ever. I wanna go.

I like games as well and might try out some of these forum games and roleplays.

Welcome to the cave! I am Gym Leader Shizui; but please call me Shizui, Time, or Control of Dialga.

You have already discovered the RP and Forums Games, but we have more than that. If you will look, there is the Mafia Area. Nearby is the Safari Zone. Our ASB Legue is right beside that. Across the way is the Coughing and Laughing Cupboards. We also have the Creativity Division to show of anything you have drawn or written.

Enjoy your stay in the cave. *hands foam sword* Use that wisely. I will see ya around. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask me. Or some of us. We would be happy to help.

. . . Its a huge tie between Dragonball and Bleach

We are going to be friends.

So anyways, hi, I'm Ulqi! (Bet you can guess than name reference, considering you like Bleach—which is pretty cool I met yet another person, since I'm in the process of rewriting on of my Bleach fanfics! ... W-Which is totally related to you liking Bleach, of course. ._.;) Since Shizui already told you about the things to do here, I'm really just here to say hi. ^~^"

And also... concerning the foam sword... Use it wisely, young Padawan. That is an exceedingly powerful weapon, indeed.
... And it tastes good, too... ._.;

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom