• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey

catherpie

Pronoun
she
Hi, I'm Cathy/catherpie. Mostly just Cathy. Sometimes I make attempts to join forums to be a little more social, but most often than not I end up lurking and eventually cease activity altogether. Will this time be different? Maybe!

On that note, I may already have an account here. I've been a fan of TCoD for... nine years? Back when I was ten I was on a pokémon fansite kick and joined a few forums, and though obviously any accounts from back then would be gone now, I may have made attempts to rejoin in more recent years. Like, in the past three years. I don't know. This username wasn't taken, so it couldn't have been all that recent.

I'll cease rambling and get on with my actual introduction. Hi, I'm Cathy. I like reading, writing, magical girls, and pokémon. I joined this forum partially to post my pokémon fanfiction, because it hasn't attracted much attention on fanfiction sites, and I've had better luck with forums in the past. I'm actually very silly, though this formal introduction would suggest otherwise. That's all I can think of. I hope to have a good time here!

I'm sure you will have a good time here! It's nice to meet you, you do seem like an interesting person. Please stick around, and enjoy some tea and cod. It's on the platter by the entrance.

Back
Top Bottom