• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hullo!

Solefald

Hey, everyone. :)

I'm Sarah, I'm seventeen and I'm from the UK. Metal music, dogs and Pokemon are my three loves in life.

I used to be a member on here years ago, but I wasn't very active - hopefully that'll be different this time around. :3

Hi guys,I'm Mark, 21 and from the little ol town of Anchorage.Found the site through Google looking to see if FP still did the manga 3 for 2 .
Currently I am following bleach and naruto shippuden (the fillers are really irritating so I skip). I really haven't had the time before to search out anything new to watch till now, so any suggestions would be appreciated :) On the manga front, I am not really into manga but I do read the occasional newly released bleach/naruto chapter when I am bored. Waiting for the new bleach movie and gundam 00 movie to be released, hope there are fans on here!

Back
Top Bottom