• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I am better than you.

Quilava

Pronoun
they
Introductions are in order, my name is Quilava. You will address me as such or I will report you to the internet police and consequences for you will never be the same.

I am a neanderthal from the planet odin who eats goat and wears bull helmets or something, however I like to consider myself a person of class and thus devote my entire time to programming all those low-quality indie games that you see flooding the internet and blogging about how amazing I am compared to other people on my tumblr and twitter.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and I have a grin that makes me look like a deranged serial killer. I am simply better than everyone, I do not have an ego... it is simply the truth.

I never liked Porkeyman until some classmate of mine gave it to me at least 200 years ago or something like that, from that point on I've done nothing but fawn over the series nonstop. Especially since thunder edition was my first game and thus the best and everything after is inferior in my eyes. I know this because everything I say is true and anyone who disagrees with me will be banned from every single website and I will send my armies of angry fans after you.

On October 23rd, 2077. I married my body pillow of 420 years and we're currently living in downtown Detroit with his best friends, who share a bed with him.

If you want to know my name, which of course you do. It's Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus James, the eighty-seventh. But my friends, who cannot grasp the true form of my brilliance... call me Michael Brown.

This is the story of me, and thus how brilliant I am. But you already knew that because I am amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom