• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I smell an introduction.

Magical Chicken Wing

Of clockwork and history books.
Why hello. My name is Magical Chicken Wing, and as you can see, I'm (somewhat) new to this place. A friend had made me join, and I am a good enough Pokemon fan. Not necessarily die-hard, though my mood changes after a while.

As for my name, it is the result of Friday night nostalgia. To shorten things, you may simply call me "Wing".

Honestly, I do not know if I will be active enough on these forums or not. I shall at the least make an earnest attempt to do so.

You may commence the generic welcoming now.

Last edited:
Yes, he did make us join.

And is that Arc I see thar in your avatar?

So anyway, welcoooome What? :3

Yayayay KHV names.

Welcome! I was quite surprised to see your username, because I think it's quite original. It's quite a refesher after seeing the last 2π² people come in with usernames consisting either of Japanese cartoon characters or Pokémon.

Anyway, welcome to Tea Cod Land, where we partake in the glorious and fun activity of partaking in tea and cod. I'm Number 100. If I put you off, don't worry because I put everyone off. I can tell right off the bat the we have little in common, but I hope we get along just the same.

Welcome! I was quite surprised to see your username, because I think it's quite original. It's quite a refesher after seeing the last 2π² people come in with usernames consisting either of Japanese cartoon characters or Pokémon.

Anyway, welcome to Tea Cod Land, where we partake in the glorious and fun activity of partaking in tea and cod. I'm Number 100. If I put you off, don't worry because I put everyone off. I can tell right off the bat the we have little in common, but I hope we get along just the same.

*Cough*

I'm not original on this site, I'm Xaale on another xD

...I just needed some unoriginality.

Excellent. I absolutely adore tea and cod. I trust we will get along somewhat well. Nice to meet you, Number 100.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom