• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm mewfairy! Yay!

mewfairy

Hi! I'm mewfairy, and I tend to post long, sort of rambling posts. Some of the time it is okay to stop reading my post partway through, but most of the time I think I am pretty interesting and my posts are worth reading. I think I was well known in the mew's hangout forums, or at least untill I broke my account:sad:. The last avatar I had was a blue camerupt getting mad at a line. one time, not to far before I broke my account, I made a thread that asked, "what is your favorite pokemon?" which probably still has people posting in it from time to time. See how I ramble on and on? And most of that was unimportant unless you wondered what happened on that other forum. you can stop reading now, beacause I don't think I have much more to say...

That was... Interesting. Welcome. I think that you might want to check out the RP section at the bottom of the Forum home. I can see you like typing.

Welcome Mewfairy. I tend to ramble on about random stuff as well :D You can have a cat plushie that you can talk to or type to. It can answer back!

Back
Top Bottom