• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*insert catchy name here*

Skylands

Pronoun
she/her
I fail with fancy titles and introductions, apparently... Greetings TCoD!

I've been a Pokemon fanatic since almost the very beginning, I absolutely love the games, but the show isn't as good as it used to be - I stopped watching it after the Generation 3 series ended. Also, my favourite Pokemon are: Lugia, Lucario, Umbreon, Flygon, and Latios (as well as the canine Pokes)!
Other interests include Warriors (the book series), wolves, art, music, and Twilight (not overly obsessed about it, don't worry).

I recognized a few usernames here when I browsed like Mike the Foxhog (from The Sky Temple Forum), Hawkfish, Kabigon, Peter Shadeslayer, and Silverwing (from Lugia's Island). But I better be quiet now, since it could possibly be considered advertising. :P

Anywho, I hope to enjoy my stay here as well as meeting new friends!

Last edited:
Ooh, another Warriors fan. Nice to know that Warriors is such a popular fandom among Pokémon fans (the Warriors club is the second most popular club on TCoD).

Anyway, nice to meet you. Hope you have a nice time here. :P

Hello, i'm Charizard Morph (why do i say that? It's stupidly obvious) welcome to here! Have fun, enjoy your stay, and if you find any marbles, they're mine. I lost them a while ago.

veecookie.png
Have an Eevee cookee! (no eevees were harmed in the making of this cookie.)

Also, my favourite Pokemon are: Lugia, Lucario, Umbreon, Flygon, and Latios (as well as the canine Pokes)!
Other interests include Warriors (the book series), wolves, art, music, and Twilight (not overly obsessed about it, don't worry).

WE SHALL GET ALONG NICELY

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo, the random person around here.

Ooh, another Warriors fan. Nice to know that Warriors is such a popular fandom among Pokémon fans (the Warriors club is the second most popular club on TCoD).

Anyway, nice to meet you. Hope you have a nice time here. :P

Count on me joining in the club right away!

WE SHALL GET ALONG NICELY

Anyways, hi, I'm Mewtwo, the random person around here.

Random you say? I have my moments too. We will get along nicely! >3

Yo, what's up? And no, it's not the ceiling, it's the sky. (Heh, trying my new greeting in this here thread; I stink at coming up with different ones every time).

Please to make your acquaintance. I'm Skroy, the local lemon. =D
(Every Villain Is Lemons, otherwise known as EVIL).

Back
Top Bottom