• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Introduction thread.

Hello new person! Welcome to the TCoD forums, where we eat tea and drink cod! May your stay here be filled with pleasantness!

Introductions wanted please.

Anyways, I'ma Minny, a fairly likeable person, but a bit hyper and random, and I'm one of the awesome lunatics running around (watch out for them). You can find me around the Intro thread, the Forum Games thread, occasionally the Clubs thread, and I lurk the Insanity thread. Otherwise you can see my posts scattered everywhere but the Webmasters thing. So uh, welcome, eat tea and drink cod, have a nice stay.:grin:

*stares at avvie*

I'm Mewtwo, pleasure to meet you! *sticks out cat's paw*

Oops. *cat paw transforms into human hand* That's better!

Dude, you got it the wrong way around, it's us who'll need the introductions ^^

You're still welcome, though.

Welcome to the forums. Muuuse. Woah, thats fun to say.

Anyway, I'm Darkarmour the forum dickhead. Feel free to hurt me as much as you wish. People normally do.

Back
Top Bottom