• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

It's over, Goodbye. [PLEASE READ]

Pronoun
they
I'm Flygon. Look, I don't want to start any trouble. I just created this account to come back and see how things are doing. Yeah, I know, blah blah blah I'm a douchebag and I'm banned. I get it, the only reason I'm here is because I just wanted to tell you all that you've practically been a second family to me, through all my little moments where I sperged out and caused a massive shitstorm with the admins and all those times that I wouldn't stop being an obsessive little asshat, it's been fun. It really has, and that leads me to my next point.

Through all of this, I've realized that I need to stop focusing on the past... which brings me to say that today I'm officially declaring an end to my extremely idiotic stalker behavior and my previously unending focus on being unbanned. To all who I have harmed through these past months, I cannot change the past. The only thing I can do is focus on the future and the roads that lie ahead. I do not ask for your forgiveness, that is your choice. I merely want you to see that I'm ending this, and finally moving on from what has happened here.

To anyone who wants to speak to me in the future and tell me what an asshole I am or something, if you look hard enough you will know where to find me. Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom