• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Least favourite Pokemon of each generation

i love this thread so much. thank you for creating it. this is exactly the shared negativity that i needed
to be quite honest i just like earlier generations more than some later ones so there's some strong bias there

gen i: lickitung!!! stupid fool. honorable mention to the nidofamily tbh tho

gen ii: dunsparce, snubbull line, and forretress (no offense to the lovely tcodf user here by the same name)

gen iii: cocoons lmao. plusle/minun (sorry), luvdisc, salamence pre-evs

gen iv: bidoof line (classic), tangrowth, HEATRAN, i want to say kricketune but i like its call ;;

gen v: elemental monkeys straight up. also the ice creams, amoonguss, druddigon, alomomola, stunfisk

gen vi: quilladin, spritzee line, carbink, hoopas, the bunnelby line

gen vii: incineroar (mostly i feel jilted, because i like litten/torracat so much more), bruxish, the sandy boys, pheromosa, celesteela, blacephalon

gen viii: rillaboom (Sorry!), morpeko, grimmsnarl pre-evs, and i kinda just don't like the box legendaries lol sorry

...To be honest, I find the majority of Pokemon I dislike to be forgettable, rather than something I actively hate, so I turned to the Pokedex to make these lists for the first three gens.

Gen I
Poliwhirl/Poliwrath. Poliwag is really cute, but I don't like its evolutions and that annoys me. I'm not fond of Shellder/Cloyster, Omastar, Lickitung, Magmar, Hitmonlee, and Hitmonchan either.

Gen II
Ledian (another ugly evolution for a cute Pokemon), Igglybuff, Drowzee/Hypno, Exeggutor, Hitmontop, Magcargo

Gen III
Loudred/Exploud - guess what I think of their pre-evolution?, Volbeat, Illumise, Solrock, Lunatone, Dusclops, Snorunt, Regice

I got bored after that, but you now know my preferences, so that's always a plus.

man, this is pretty hard. every pokémon is so good!

1. gonna have to be tentacool. nothing personal, this guy just sucks balls.
  2. kinda hard to pick here... johto has a lot of good designs i'm nostalgic for. i guess i don't particularly care for snubbull. i think you're supposed to find it ugly? well, it works.
  3. lot of ugly designs in hoenn, but silcoon/cascoon take the cake. just pure shit honestly. like, there are lots of good pokémon that are basically just blobs with eyes (snom, pincurchin, pyukumuku), but somehow they manage to fuck up even this very basic body plan. irredeemable garbage tbh.
  4. stunky. did they really have to make its face an ass? come on man.
  5. pignite. god, i want to fucking strangle pignite. pignite looks like he says "poggers" out loud. can't you just picture him eating a bunch of cheetos and then licking the dust off his grubby hooves with a thick, slovenly tongue? pignite is worthless.
  6. barbacle does not look like a pokémon to me, it looks like a weird yugioh or something. his head is just a hand. how the hell is he supposed to use that thing as a hand? it's not even attached to an arm. he'd have to get down on his knees and lean over to pick something up, except then it would just poke him in the eye. what the fuck. why are there so many hands anyway?
  7. its god awful competitive presence probably wouldn't ruin toxapex for me by itself, but unfortunately it also looks stupid.
  8. this is hard. i really love a lot of gen 8 pokémon, but when they miss, they really miss. i won't list off all the guys i don't like, because none of them lay a fucking finger on sandaconda, whose fecality speaks for itself. seriously, how am i supposed to believe that at no point in the design process did anyone go "wow, this thing we are making actually literally looks like poop, and a butthole." christ.
and that's it! almost every pokémon is perfect and beautiful, but sometimes they just really fuck up. oh, to watch the life bleed from the eyes of a quilladin...

Evil people liking cute pokemon like pachirisu should drop dead, if you ask me. Mean people liking cute things triggers me BADLY btw, pachirisu is actually one of my favorite sinnoh pokemon...screw that person SO much......<///3

Also, I actually forgot I dislike teddiursa a bit, cos of how bad it made cuteness look in that one pokemon anime ep....*cringes*

Back
Top Bottom