• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Not really an intro, but read anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
So I got my second infraction in a year. If you're a moderator and are reading this, just know that I'm sorry. I'm generally an ignorant person, but do know that I try very hard to stay on track. So if someday I get kicked and you're reading this, I'm sorry. I try so hard, and I think that if I do get the boot, it'll be from a bunch of small infractions. I'm not someone who flames and tries to make forums miserable for everyone.

I really try.

Until next time, the one and only.

I'm going to try to be nice about this.

You keep getting infractions because you're spamming. Especially the ASB forum, when ASB is closed entirely.

The solution is not to spam the forum even more with pointless apologies like this. The solution is to stop freaking spamming and post like a normal human being. Otherwise you are going to get banned.

And for the record, randomness is not funny.

Say it with me.

Randomness is not fucking funny.

Thank you.

So I got my second infraction in a year. If you're a moderator and are reading this, just know that I'm sorry. I'm generally an ignorant person, but do know that I try very hard to stay on track. So if someday I get kicked and you're reading this, I'm sorry. I try so hard, and I think that if I do get the boot, it'll be from a bunch of small infractions. I'm not someone who flames and tries to make forums miserable for everyone.

I really try.

Until next time, the one and only.
No, you have ten active infraction points and a warning from months ago. You need fifty to get banned. This is hardly a cause for concern! Lots of other people have way more infractions, and the infraction you have expires at the end of the month! You seem to be making a much bigger deal out of this than it actually is.

In any case, if you have a problem with any infractions you've received, please don't make threads about it; it's much easier for you to PM any of the moderators who can actually do something about it.

Sunflower, that wasn't really necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom