• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

OHAIDERE NEW BESTEST FRIENDS!!!

K-NiGhT

I'm K-NiGhT. I just joined...10 minutes ago? It feels like that process took forever.

Funny story about that actually, i went through and read all the forum rules and still couldn't post! Unfortunately, i didn't see the click here at the bottom to activate my account...lol.

But enough about that, on to me. This is the...4th forum i've registered for? The other three are Neoseeker, Ninsheetmusic, and Pokemon Online. I'm the most active on NinSheetMusic though, because there's a lot of cool members there, and it's a great community. I'd reccomend it to anyone, even if you don't have any musical experience.

(Right, getting off track again...sorry!)

Anyway...about me...hm. Well, i'm 16, a sophomore in high school. I'm extremely active in school activities, so i don't really have a whole lot of time to devote to forums like this, but i do what i can. Also, a lot of the time i'm on my ipod touch so my capitalization goes to pot. You can definately tell when i'm on a pc versus my ipod.

(wow i keep getting off-track...)

I'm really into music. I play violin, piano, trumpet, euphonium, organ, a little guitar, and i sing. I also love anime and manga, especially over the top action ones. I've been playing pokemon since i was around...5? Yeah. I got Pokemon Yellow for my 5th birthday, and it just kept hold on me. I hope i get to learn more about all of you too! It's great to be here!

Well met, K-NiGhT, and welcome to our lovely forums! I am the local Pikachu/Murkrow hybrid! You are quite the musician it appears! Would you like a friendship cookie? They're very delicious!

Over the top action... By any chance, have you ever watched "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?"

Back
Top Bottom