• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random rant about TV and Films and time and stuff people probably wouldn't care about

LuckyLapras' Duck

Those tomatoes are rancid.
Pronoun
she/her
Ok. You might only get this if you have heard about the TV program "Life With Derek". It's a show my sister watches A LOT and today the channel that airs it showed the movie "Vacation With Derek", a film made 1 year after the TV program finished. But obviously, the stupid people that run that channel were being stupid and only showed the old ones from like 2005. So, today at around 11 A.M (GMT) they showed the film. I only got to see the end of it but this is what sent me insane beyond belief! So, if you only saw the 2005 ones you would know that the main characters were around 16. BUT IN THE FILM THEY'RE LIKE 26 AND THIS IS WHAT MESSED ME UP! I suggest Google if you want to at least understand half of this. That is all. But wait, I would like to know if this has happened to anyone else as well. Post if you have or are just completely confused about my insanity.

Back
Top Bottom