• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Recolored Sugimori Art

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
I got a new version of Photoshop that works on this computer. This shop is for recolors of Ken Sugimori Pokemon Art. I can do shinies, albinos, or any colors you want. Please try to be as specific as you can in your requests.

Here are some examples of my work:
260s6cl.png
Shiny Drifloon
2s8mvzn.png
Albino Buneary
13yjjb6.png
16hnfih.png
21n3w4z.png
Registeel Trophies
149uykz.png
Rainbow Ninetales

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
Please only request 2 recolors at a time. There is no limit to the amount of requests at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom