• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(sign-ups) - It's about team yell (PG)

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Sod off, will you?

No. Still here. Hmmm...

Then you must be very interested in my roleplay. Let me explain.

The Story
Team yell, being team yell, is spending their summer supporting marnie and hoping she wins the pokémon league. Of course, team yell can only intervene so much, because they are trainers who aren't even registered in the gym challenge, but pokémon on the other hand, can interfere due to the laws of the galar league being a legal gray-area when it comes to wild pokémon. So that's your job. We need marnie to win.

The Characters
Everyone may have up to two pokémon characters and they must all be edgy (very edgy, or at least will be edgy one day). One Nicket is required for story reasons. If nobody picks Nicket i will have a Nicket.

Please input your characters name, species, personality (it can be brief) and that's all. Only pokémon that live in galar count. Bonus points for living near spikemuth. (I get to make exceptions because i'm the dm :devilish:)

My Characters

Moira - Shiny Sobble - Is a crybaby/woobie.
Alex - Shiny Frillish - Is fairly edgy.

and don't worry if the story seems to simple. We have some twists coming.

(BTW this roleplay will spoil the story of pokémon sword and pokémon shield)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom