• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

So it's been nearly four years...apparently.

Alakazam

Words just don't like you...
Heyo. I doubt anyone will know who I am but apparently I signed up to this place quite some time ago. And, uh, kinda forgot about it. Sorry! ...Will this do as a return thread? Who knows.

Good afternoon to you all. Again.

OH MY GOD I (somewhat) REMEMBER YOU.

Hi I'm the reincarnation of Meowth but it's been so long I doubt you even knew me as that. Uh, this guy? :D

Last edited:
OH MY GEWD. *Tackles* It took a bit for the ol' memory to, ah, remember, but yooooouuuu ____! (Can't remember if I gave you a nickname or not...seriously it's been /that/ long!)

OH, and one other thing....What became of the Caf?!

You may well have, but if so time has scoured all trace of it from my memory as well!
And I have no idea what a Caf is!

?! Time is cruel...!

Ahhh. I meant the Café. Y'know. That big thread. That seems to die and come back a lot.

Regardless, it's nice to be back!

Ohh, the cafe of doom? The randum conversation thread thingy? Did anything happen to it? I've not noticed. :v Should probably still be hanging around in the Silliness (formerly Insanity) board afaik!

Back
Top Bottom