• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Mario Bros Z

Momoharu

Can't Tell Me Nothin
Has anyone watched these animations? If not, go to http://www.vglag.com/smbz , your seriously missing out.

Honestly, I think this is the best flash animation ever to exist, the guy who does this is a certified genius. I just watched the 8th episode and nearly crapped myself because of it's badassness.

Thoughts, criticisms, etc.?

Yes, I agree there, they are downright amazing, and that episode 8 is the best one so far, the synchronized combat was beyond awesome, especially with the Luigi statue. All the references was awesome too.
"The Princess is now a PERMANENT guest, at one of my seven koopa hotels my doom ship!"

The rather long talk in the beginning was also surprisingly awesome, or at least it became that when Sonic brought up Maria. It became needlessly dramatic, but dramatic none the less. Although I think we all guess Shadow comes out of the blue and kicks Basilisx to hell.

Back
Top Bottom