• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This would belong in silliness but it's related to pokémon.

Oh my gosh, I've never even heard this song! I do only have Ultra Moon (which has Pheromosa's home planet instead), but wow. What a secret gem xD

I'm really happy that there's so much musical diversity in recent Pokemon games, they're definitely trying a lot of new things. I'm a big fan of Guzma's battle theme in particular.

Guzma's battle theme was pretty awesome, now that i think about it!

I do only have Ultra Moon (which has Pheromosa's home planet instead)

I got both of them, and only played ultra moon. but i actually discovered this song when going through random pokémon music

Makes me wonder what tracks in the games people have heard the least. Were it not for youtube, I don't think too many people would have heard the Battle Frontier boss themes from Emerald and DPPt/HGSS. I... don't even remember what those ones sound like, honestly. xD

I swear I knew it was gonna be this theme even before I clicked it LOL. Gotta love the flexing trees :3

This would belong in silliness but it's related to pokémon.
Updated for 2021

No really though like i actually love Peony's battle music. It's so different that i just... i love it.

I love it a lot. I love everything about this there's no changing my mind

Back
Top Bottom